[26]

Ellie's POV

I narrowed my eyes at the blondie.

"Get lost Raevynn!" Aidan says.

I smiled.

Then we happily went back inside the building for lunch.

It was noon.

I waited for my name to be announced to go to the office but it never did.

I frowned.

Did daddy forget? Even though he reminded me.

Just as I was about to go to the cafeteria my name was called.

I smiled brightly and I skipped to the office but to my disappointment it was Uncle Mat.

I made a weird face at him.

"Sorry cutie but your father may of forgot" Uncle Mat says.

So we drove to my father's office building.

We were in the elevator and before we turned the corner I heard Daddy's voice say 'Miss Hand you're fired. Miss Hawkes will take up your position' he sounded really scary.

But before I ran to him like a little child which  I still am!

But I believe I'm a big girl now.

Uncle Mat told me to wait it out.

So he went ahead and I waited.

For the cue word 'someone' then when he said the cue word I ran to my daddy.

He  had a complete shock to his face.

I couldn't help but giggle.

I had told him that I thought he forgot about me but he told me he didn't we pinky promised and I didn't pout anymore but then Daddy said to have Uncle Mat bring me to his car which I pouted again.

"Baby I'll be with you in a few minutes" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead which made me smile again so he set me down and I went over to Uncle Mat.

I saw that woman from before but somehow her hair colour changed.

She looked a bit terrified.

I waited in daddy's car.

I was still upset at what the girl did to my bracelet...

she tripped me when I was walking to the cafeteria and well now I have a bruise..

I can't let daddy see the new bruises.

After a moment of sighing and trying to not to cry.

I heard the car unlock and it was daddy.

"Baby sorry I was late" he says as he put his briefcase next to the driver's seat.

"It's okay" I said.

I looked out the window.

When I first met with grandmother she was a bit scary but I eventually grew to like her like Jenna.

Currently Jenna is away in Shanghai for a shooting.

I learned that Jenna is a model and basically she is being sponsored by my daddy's company.

The car ride there was silent I mean he was on a business call and it looks like it wasn't a good call basing from how daddy reacted.

So far there is only two sides I know of daddy.

The kind and caring and loving one. Then there's the really distant one but he's only like that out in public towards people but he never is like that with me.

We arrived at a very expensive restaurant.

Daddy opened the door for me and our bodyguard Daniel made sure no one got inside the reserved place.

I met Daniel when I turned 6 I had to have him because it was daddy's order. But to me it's nice because I get like a personal play-with-me person. I ran to my grandma.

"Hi sweet pea" she says.

For a grandmother she was fairly young but then again so was my dad when he had me.

Which brings me back to my original question how was I made.

Once we were seated I ordered a chocolate milk daddy talked with grandmother for a few minutes then it was a bit quiet.

"Daddy how was I made" I said breaking the silence.

"That's when I saw daddy choke on his water that he just took a sip of.

"Baby you're too young to know" was all he said after he recollected himself I think.

I gave him my pouty face.

"Hey don't look at me like that" he says facing away from me.

"Sweet pea you're father is right. You're young." grandma also agrees.

So I nodded.

"Daddy help me pick out a lunch" I asked so I sat on his lap while we chose.

I went with corndogs.

It looked really good.