[30]

Eliana Smith's Outfit -

Antonio Smith's Outfit  -

Antonio Smith's Outfit -

Antonio Smith's Outfit  -

Antonio's POV

While we finished eating dinner, my daughter as usual, went off to who knows where.
i don't understand why I was so furious at what Jenna did I am a bachelor and I can get anything at my disposal.
I called Joseph beforehand about Ellie's career day for tomorrow.
I went into my study and began to write a little speech, not boring ones since it's my daughter's classmates.
But this Aidan from hearing what he did I really couldn't hate him but if he ever does I will make sure his family suffers. Antonio what are you thinking they are only 8 years old! I cleared my head by taking a shot of vodka.
I got really frustrated at that bratty girl from earlier.
Now that I witnessed it with my own eyes.
How long has my daughter been bullied?
She's been going to that school for a week now.
I hate to find that she has been hurting without telling me.
I stepped out of my study and made my way up to my bedchamber, by now it was 8 at night.
I got into some comfy pyjamas.
I've been wearing pajamas to my bed only because one night I found a little Ellie snuggling up close to me but at that time I was only in my underwear and nothing else.
I was lucky that she was a heavy sleeper.
I rather not have that happen again.
After putting on my pajamas my daughter came into my room with her blankey and a stuffed animal.
"Are you going to change into a pajamas?" I asked,
seeing she was still in her school clothes.
"I want to wear noffin" she says I sighed.
She is going to sleep in her undergarment.
It's fine since she hasn't hit puberty but once she does I have to be firm with her.
"Okay baby well I'll shut the lights off" I said seeing she made herself comfortable in my bed.
Like I told her I went and turned the lights off.
She was out like a light.
I slid into bed careful not to wake her up.
I found myself gazing at her while she was snoozing.
I planted a kiss on her forehead.
I can't believe that I found her 3 years ago.
I think I would still be in my penthouse if she hadn't bumped into me..
I still was in shock that this bundle of joy is my flesh.
while the process of reminiscing I eventually fell asleep.

*********
The next morning I felt a weight on my chest.
I opened my eyes to find my daughter snoozing peacefully on top of me.
I looked at the clock and it was 7 in the morning.
"Baby time to wake up" I said nudging her awake.
"Noo few more minutes" she says.
"Baby you don't want to run around like a crazy dog again?" I coaxed.
"Ugh" she says and rolls off of me.
"That's a good girl" I said then I walked into my wardrobe.
"Daddy what should I wear" my daughter asks rubbing her eyes.

"Well I'm going to be wearing a blue suit" I told my daughter.
"Okay I'll be wearing a blue dress!" she squeals then scurries to her room.

I chuckled.
If my employees saw how my morning goes like then they would be less scared of me.
I let out a happy sigh.
My daughter is making me change for the better, however.. I wonder would I be the same if I were to hold someone else's child? would my thoughts and doting on her, be the same if I had more children?
by the time I finished putting my suit on, I walked down the corridor and my daughter skipped towards me.
She was so pretty in that little summer dress.
"Baby aren't you going to be cold?" I asked, seeing it wasn't a long sleeve.
"Daddy it's okay it's not cold outside" she says.
"Alright but I don't want to see my baby getting a cold" I said then I walked down the stairs with her.
"Daddy you look really handsome!" she says.
"and you've gotten uglier" I said nonchalantly, my daughter's happy face soon turn to a mad and pouting face, "that's because I look like you!" she says holding out her fist as she puffs her cheeks, i couldn't help but chuckle, "you've grown" i said disregarding her remarks, "do you really think so?" she asks, I enjoyed teasing her, and sometimes, I can't stop myself, "yeah, more wider" I said, "that's not nice!!" She pouts, I knew it was wrong of me to do this, but I couldn't stop, "but your face makes up for it" i continued, "daddy didn't you-" before she could finish her sentence, I helped her cross the streets, since I decided against driving.
upon our arrival several parents looked our way,
"and I have someone like you as a father" she says still mad at me, I simply smiled and gave her a pick a time on the shoulder, truth is, she's rather frail, and I purposely let her have desserts served as snacks, if it weren't for that, she'd be so small.

We walked into the school and the rest of the parents followed.
"Miss Cleveland" I said as I made my way to the office.
"Mr. Smith" she says warmly standing up.
"I am here for the career presentation" I said in my formal voice.
"Right this way" Miss Cleveland guided us towards a classroom with pictures and drawings of butterflies.
"Miss Poppy we meet again" I said and I noticed the kids scrambled to their seats.
"Hello Mr. Smith, we are looking forward to the presentation," Miss Poppy says.
I turned to my daughter who was still standing next to me.
"Baby why don't you go take a seat so we can begin?" I said.
She nodded.
I began to clear my throat as the smart board was being turned on
"Good Morning Class." I said neutral the first slide was just the table of content.
"Class, what do you say?" Miss Poppy says.
"Good morning, Ellie's dad" they all said.
I smiled hearing that.
"To make things simpler. I own multiple companies." I began then a kid rose their hand up.

"Questions at the end" Miss Poppy says.

"No, it's alright" I said and told the kid to speak.

"What does owning multiple companies mean?" the boy asked.

"Excellent Question. It means my first business was a success which is like the head director of the other branches" I explained.
But I just saw confused expressions.
"At your school, you have a teacher. While there is a person who tells them what to do. Now tell me who that is?" I asked.
"It's the principal!" they all said.
"Very good. Now who controls the principal?" I continued.
"The superintendent!" a boy answers.
"good. Now think of each teacher as my company. As the superintendent I would oversee what happens to insure nothing bad happens" I said.
Which they all nodded understanding.
"In the business world, I am a CEO. A ceo means Chief Executive Officer." I said.
I saw Miss Poppy gazing at me.
"You may of heard of a hotel called,
Double Tree" I continued.
Then a girl spoke out without raising her hand.
"Hey I think my father works at one" she had said.
"Well you're father is a hard working man" I said.
Just as I moved onto the next slide the security for Double Tree came into the classroom.
"Chairman, there has been a hit in London," He says.
I looked at the time, and it was only 9 in the morning yet there came trouble.
"When did this hit happen?" I asked as I walked out of the classroom with the security.
"It happened at 3 in the afternoon in London" he says.
"Derek. I want you to tell my daughter I'll be on a business trip for a few weeks" I said.
"Yes sir" he said. I have to send a few more security...
knowing how my daughter is being apart from me.
I rushed into the limo and we made it to the airport.
I hated being so far away from my daughter..

edit: 4.20.21