Chapter 12

Niall's POV

I was sitting on the couch next to Zayn, watching Spongebob.

"So...Zayn. Can you tell me about yourself again? I'm sorry...I just forget."

He smiled lightly. "Its alright Niall." He hasn't called me Babe, or Baby since the day I woke up. "Well, I'm Zayn, I'm 19, I have 3 sisters, Safaa, Waliyha, and Doniya. I...er...I used to be a bully...to you...But I have always loved you. Then, I convinced Liam to get you drunk at a party, and we spent the night laying under the stars, and we kissed, and I acted like I didn't remember."

I nodded slowly. "Now tell me about why you love me?"

He smiled widely at that. "Ni, I could go on for days. But basically, I love everything about you. Your smile and laugh, the way you hug, your voice, your eyes, and your personality. Just...everything. You're perfect."

I smiled. "Oh. Okay. I'm kinda tired now."

"Go to sleep love." He whispered.

I cuddled into his chest, which I found felt really good. I closed my eyes and listened to a mix of Spongebob and Patrick, and Zayn humming softly.

...

Zayn's POV- 2 Days Later

"Okay Liam. So, I need Niall to fall in love with me again."

He smiled. "I think he already does." He said, looking behind me. I turned and saw Niall staring at me. He blushed when I waved.

"Okay...But it needs to be like before. Right now, it's maybe like a crush stage."

"Write him a song." Louis suggested, taking a break from eating Harry's face.

My face lit up. "Yes! Great idea! I need to start right now! Don't disturb me! Only Niall can if he wants to."

I went to an empty lunch table, and took out my journal. I grabbed a pen and begin writing.

Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me. But bear this in mind, it was meant to be. And I'm joining up the dots, with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me.

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs.

I felt movement next to me, and looked up to see Niall sitting down.

"What are you doing?"

"It's a surprise." I grinned and ruffled his hair, closing my journal.

He pouted. "Why can't you tell me?"

"Cause Babe! Er...Niall."

He smiled. "Want to come to my house for dinner tonight? Greg will be there."

I nodded. "Of course."

He grinned. "Okay! Great." He hugged me and ran away.

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

...

Niall's POV

I changed my shirt once again. I growled, frustrated.

"Mum! I have nothing to wear!"

Greg walked in laughing. "I swear...I have a sister."

I sighed and plopped onto the bed. "Help me please!"

He grinned and looked through my closet. He grabbed a white tank top, chino's, and a grey snapback.

"Here. Now get dressed. Zayn will be here soon."