Chapter 2- Changes and... The Party!

My favorite comment on Chapter 1 is ...

"Lol on ur A/N i did a face palm and was like why do i hang

out with this chick?Oh right cause she awsome!But really good story ky!!!!!" -cgirl00001

Niall's POV

I woke up around 8. It was saturday. The day I would change, and the day of the party. I went downstairs and saw mum sitting on the couch with a book. I went to the bathroom and showered. I went upstairs, and pulled on some jeans and a red polo. I love polo's, but only had one. I went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal.

"You ready dear?"

"Yup." I said, Slipping on my shoes.

We went to the car and drove to the mall. I got chino's, some skinny's, polo's, and regular t-shirts. I also got some converse, and other shoes.

Then we went to the hair place, and got my hair dyed. The lady dried it, and I looked pretty good. I smiled and thanked her, as mum went to pay. Then we went home, and I called Harry, Louis, and Liam. They were all at my house within 10 minutes.

"YOUR HAIR!" Louis exclaimed as he walked into my room.

I smiled.

"Looks good Ni! " Harry grinned.

"Thanks."

Liam just stared, then smiled. "Nice!"

I laughed and got dressed, not caring that they were right there.

"So, Why'd you dye your head, Leprechaun?" Louis asked.

I glared at him, because I hated being called Leprechaun. "I want to be noticed by-"

"By who?"

"People."

He looked at me, Unsure. "Whatever you say, Leprechaun."

I growled, Literally. Liam and Harry started laughing.

I styled my hair to wear it was pointing in different directions. I looked at the time. It was 6:30, and the party started at 7.

"Let's get Nando's and eat on the way?" I asked.

They nodded and we left.

When we got there, I was nervous. I saw Zayn's car sitting in front of the house. We heard the music from outside. We went in, and Louis and Harry automatically went for alcohol. Me and Liam looked around.

"Why'd we come Niall?"

"Liam. Lets go outside!" I yelled over the music. We went to the backyard, where there was a huge pool, and a bunch of people.

I looked at him. "Liam."

"Niall."

"Sup?"

"Just tell me Niall." Liam rolled his eyes.

"I . Ermmm. IsortamaybelikeZayn."

"Wait, slow down. What?"

"I LIKE ZAYN."

Liam was staring behind me. I looked to see Zayn standing a few feet away, with his back to us.

Zayn's POV

My heart stopped when I saw Niall. He was walking with Liam, away from the crowd of people.

I walked slowly behind them, and stood a few feet away. I pulled out my phone so I wouldnt look suspicious.