Chapter 11

Zayn's POV

I walked into the school and went to the office. "I'm here to pick up my school work. And Niall Horan's."

"Alright. One moment please."

I rested my elbow on the counter and waited. She came back with 2 stacks of paper.

"You both have been out for a while."

"Niall's in the hospital."

"How does that effect you?"

"Does it matter?"

"I won't give you the papers until you tell me."

I grabbed them out of her hand. "I love him. Is that a good enough reason?"

I walked out, and to my car. I punched the steering wheel, and tears started streaming down my face.

I began to think the worse. What if Niall never woke up? What if he did, but didn't remember me?

What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore?

I tried to stop crying, but it wouldn't work. I buried my face in my hands, and sobbed loudly.

Finally, I got myself to drive back to the hospital.

...

Zayn's POV- 3 Weeks Later

I walked down the long corridor and to the cafe. I ordered a black coffee and a chocolate chip muffin. I sat at a small round table and ate.

A nurse walked up to me. "Hey Zayn. How are ya love?"

"I don't know Ari. Niall still isn't awake... I don't know how much longer I can take. I love him."

"I know ya do. But don't worry. He'll make it. I have a feeling. Now, I have to get back. My Break's over. Bye Zayn."

"Bye."

I finished my drink, and went back to Niall.

I brushed his hair out of his face, and realized his temperature had gone down. I texted Maura, who was at work to tell her the news.

I put my phone away, and leaned against the wall.

Considering I hadn't had much sleep, My eyes drooped closed.

I hadn't been sleeping long, when I heard a cough, led by a small moan.

My eyes flew open, and I saw Niall's blue eyes.

"Niall!" I ran the foot over to the bed.

He stared at me blankly. "Who are you...?"

I felt my heart break into about a million pieces. "Ni...Baby. I'm Zayn."

"I don't know you..." He whispered. "Where's my mum?"

"I'll get her." I called in the doctor beforing texting Maura.

He's awake. -Z

I went into the hall, and fell to the ground. I leaned against the wall, and cried loudly into my hands.

People stared as the walked by, But I didn't care.

Maura came running down to the hall, and stopped when she saw me.

"Zayn! What's wrong?!"

"He...Maura...Niall...Doesn't.....Remember me!" I sobbed.

"Oh Zayn." She sat next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Go Maura. He's been asking for you."

She nodded and kissed my forehead. "He'll remember Zayn. You two were meant to be."

....

Niall's POV

"Mum...Who's Zayn?"

She smiled sadly. "Ni baby. You're...gay. Zayn is your boyfriend..."

I was shocked for two reasons. 1. I was gay. 2. I had an extremely hot boyfriend.

Okay.... Maybe I am gay....

I sighed. "Why don't I remember him?"

"Well...Do you remember Liam and Louis and Harry?"

I nodded. They were my best mates.

"Well...Maybe because Zayn didn't come into the picture until just recently. Liam, Lou and Haz have been your friends for a long time."

"But...I feel bad. He seems so sad."

"He is babe. He's crying. He loves you, and you loved him. I know you'll remember eventually. Now get some rest. The doctor said you can't leave until you are well rested and he is sure that you won't hurt yourself again."

She kissed my forehead, and I closed my eyes.

Okay...Sorry it's short, but...(: I hope you like it! So please comment and tell me what you think, Vote, and fan me! Also, Put Rabbits if you actually read this author's note.