Chapter 9

Niall's POV

I woke up with sweat all over my face. I wiped it off, and remembered what had happened, and why I had been sick. I sighed and went to the bathroom.

I looked around until I found what I was looking for.

I lifted the razor to my wrist, and closed my eyes. I dragged it down and felt a warm trickle down my arm. I did it once more, before rinsing off the razor and wiping the blood off my arm. I held a cloth there until the bleeding stopped, and went downstairs.

Mum was sitting at the table reading the paper, and Greg was still off at the uni.

I sat down.

"Niall! You're awake."

"How long was I asleep?"

"3 days. Zayn was here most of the time, but I made him go home to rest."

"Oh."

"You should call him."

I didn't answer.

"What's wrong Niall? Did you guys have a fight?"

"No."

"Then what is it?"

I got up. "I'm going on a walk. I need some fresh air."

I walked to the park and sat on a bench.

A girl with light brown hair and grey-blue eyes sat next to me.

"You look sad."

I looked up and shrugged.

"I'm Bridget."

"I'm Niall."

"So...What's wrong? How about we go to Starbucks and talk."

I nodded and we walked there, her talking to me the whole way.

We sat in a booth, and she looked at me. "So, What's wrong?"

"I have a boyfriend. His name is Zayn. He's so perfect. Perfect hair, Perfect eyes, Perfect smile, Perfect body. Then there's me... a fake blonde with dull blue eyes, crooked teeth, and I'm not very fit. I feel like he's better than me, which he is. And I feel like maybe he doesn't really love me, but doesn't want to hurt me. He used to bully me until we started dating... I don't even know you, and here I am venting."

"It's alright. I asked you. And listen. I think you are amazing. I wasn't expecting the fact that you had a boyfriend, but who cares. You have amazing hair, I love your eyes, Your smile is super cute, and I love your body Niall. Really."

I took a sip of the coffee she had ordered me. Of course, I paid.

"Thanks Bridget."

"Please, call me Bee."

"Well thanks Bee." I smiled. I grabbed her cup and a pen from the table. I wrote my number and name. "Text or call me sometime so we can hang out. If you want."

She nodded. "Of course. But I have to go babysit my siblings, so I will text you! I swear! Bye Niall."

"Bye Bee."

I sat there for another minute, before getting up and running to Liam's house.

I knocked on the door, and he answered within seconds.

"What's wrong Ni?"

"I...Zayn..." I didn't finish. I burst into tears, and he pulled me into a hug. I peered around him and saw Louis and Harry sitting on the couch.