Blake

Surely enough, everyone was there early. Luckily, we finished getting ready and eating breakfast by the time they got here. Hopefully, the day goes by smoothly for tonight's sake.

Kat quickly goes down the stairs as she buttons her plaid long sleeve. Her light brown highlights are more noticeable. Her hair seemed to have grown a little under her shoulders along with a lighter look to her brown hair. Today her hair isn't messy as usual. I chuckle at how organized her hair looks today. Those usual beach-like curls seem only a slight hint of waves making it look straighter on the top of her head.

Dom whistles at Kat once she's down the stairs. "Watch it, Kat. Leave the show for Sam only." He does a smirk that makes Nikki chuckle. Kat gives him a look and I roll my eyes at him. Though he's not wrong. Either she's trying to impress someone or she's secretly going to a job interview.

Yet, Kat starts at the door with a smile. "You wish you looked as good as me."

"I don't know," Dom says as he closes the door behind him. "Others may argue with you about that." He gives Nikki a smirk and his eyes shine playfully.

Nikki just rolls her eyes and says, "C'mon. Let's just get this over with."

Following Dr. A's instructions, he shrugs off the anger and annoyance towards Dom. "Alright. We'll take my car."

"I hate minivans," Dom says. "Tell your mom to get a better car."

Before Jordyn loses patience, Emms steps in and sternly says, "Well, it's all we've got right now. If you don't like it, you can walk." And with that, Dom stays silent for the rest of the ride. I don't know anyone who isn't afraid of Emms at some point.

"Weren't we supposed to go to a mall?" I say as we enter a large building that looks made for offices instead of shopping. It seems as if it is made of a white stone as we get closer it seems more like glass.

"Is 'mall' a way that The Fallen call shopping?" Mia says as we enter through the glass wall. I barely listen to her as I observe with awe the way the wall opens a pixely hole in order to let us enter.

As we go through it, an invisible wall makes the view foggy as we enter. Once we're through the force, everything is clear and nine green dots appear on a floating tablet to our left. Kat and I stop to watch the way these green dots on the screen suddenly turn into pictures of our faces. Underneath each face there are labels stating who we are. To most of the names there is the word Gifted while for me and my sisters there are large black words saying Fallen.

As though the screen seems to sense our presence there, a series of neon fireflies comes from the tablet forming into the shape of a smiling woman. "Welcome to the Ginppohs Centre. This is a place where you will find numerous necessities for human nature. If you would like a tour of the building please say yes." The hologram walks up to us and waits for our responses patiently.

"Wow." I jump at Emms's voice beside me.

"I know right?!"

"Wow is perfect word to describe the Ginppohs Centre!" the hologram says. "Despite its simple form of the building, you can get a hold of anything that comes in mind with only a touch of a finger."

"Hey guys!" Danny says as he walks up to us. "We should get going. The rest is waiting for us."

We follow Danny through the blue lights that are mixed with the white reflections of the building. There is barely any furniture or displays. Instead there are transparent tablets everywhere. As you walk by, they seem to even move out of your way. The walls are made of metal, but the white color of it can fool you into thinking it is marble. The floor is made of this material as each of our steps echo against the quiet hallway.