#8

Y/n glanced over to Mikasa, noticing her worried expression

Y/n glanced over to Mikasa, noticing her worried expression. Nudging her lightly he grunted, keeping his eyes trained in front of him. Mikasa looked up to him before smiling softly "I'm fine." She spoke gently before looking ahead as well.

"For the first challenge of the sports festival, students will participate in a race to the finish!" Midnight announced, excitement flaring in her purple(?) eyes.

Most students tensed up including Mikasa but Y/n just kept his eyes on the prize.

As the challenge started all chaos broke loose. Y/n noticed ice instantly thinking of Todoroki. Grabbing Mikasa by the waist Y/n quickly made his way across the now iced field. Heating up his feet/shoes to keep himself steady with his quirk.

Mikasa and Y/n both looked to each other before nodding, Mikasa activating her quirk helping them make it past the giant robots. Y/n and Mikasa split up to finish the rest of the obstacle course themselves.

---------

Y/n grinned as he ran into the arena, the cheers of the crowd reaching his ears. He had made it to 4th place with Mikasa in 17th place, not bad. The second match was about to begin and Y/n hurried to find people to be on his team.

time skip by lazy author

--------

Y/n looked out the train window. He was on his way to meet the hero he will be working with for his internship. He sighed before drifting off to sleep.

Y/n was breathing heavily, his eyes watering

Y/n was breathing heavily, his eyes watering. His hand held onto his wounded side tightly as blood stained his hero costume. "look who's on the floor now." A voice laughed "it's heroes like you that disgusted me. You're arrogance is one of your weaknesses and now you'll die with that weakness." The voice spit down on the male, a sinister smile adorning his features. "a-asshole..." Y/n managed before everything went black. Of course, not before a cruel pain ran through his body from another stab to the stomach as his screams filled the alleyway.

'How....why did this all happen...why...'
Y/n thought as
he floated in his own
consciousness with
his eyes closed.
'am I d-dead? no, I can't be...
my dream, my wish,
my will to live

.....is gone'

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ✨ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

welp, finally at the
end of the story,
jkjkjk ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° )
unless....👀
anyways see
you in the next
chapter.....or
not✨