#6 Bonding moment

Y/n looked himself in the mirror, his fingers running themselves through his hair. He glanced down towards the item that was going to cut away something he's had for so long. Taking the scissors he started to cut his hair watching has the long locks of hair fell from home and to their death. He sighed before snipping a few more pieces of his hair, making it look more decent.

Setting the scissors down he started to clean up. Once done he walked out of the bathroom and closing the door behind him '....that wasn't so hard, right...' He kept a straight face as he went through his thoughts 'yeah, it's wasn't hard and it was for the best. My hair would of got in the way of my goal.' He make a turn towards the living room and taking a seat on the couch. Pulling out his phone he started texting Midoriya. They patched up they're friendship and exchanged numbers.

Yui stood behind the couch, leaning close to take a look at her brother but Y/n turned his phones screen away from her range of sight. "What do you want Yui?"
Y/n grumbled which in return made his sister giggled making
Y/n more annoyed. "Oh, nothing~ Just had to ask you a question!" She put one hand on the couch before hoping over and plopping herself down "Do you have a crush?" She looked up at him curiously leading the male to glance to the side, thinking about the question. "Nah."

Yui gasped dramatically "really!? There's a bunch of hotties at our school, you have a whole school to choose from and with your looks I'm sure you could get anyone."
Y/n rolled his eyes "I just don't like anyone-" "At the moment?" Yui cut in making Y/n give her an annoyed look. Yui coughed slightly "sorry." Y/n sighed "whatever." Y/n shrugged as Yui huffed "whatever." She mocked.
Y/n smirked sinisterly before bringing his sister in a head lock making Yui laugh causing Y/n to smile.

They're Mother along with their Father walked into the house. They're father smiling at the sight and they're mother chuckled to herself "look at my babies having a bonding moment~!" Mika hugged the two as Y/n let Yui out of the head lock. Y/n glanced away from his mother blushing softly "Mommm" He dragged on "Your hero outfit..." He spoke to which his mother mumbled a sorry before letting her children go. Hiro, they're father, smiled before walking over "I see you cut your hair, Y/n." Y/n looked up to his dad before smiling softly "Yeah, does it look ok?" Y/n started to feel self conscious of how his hair looked and his family's reaction. Mika nodded "It looks great." She grinned, giving a thumbs up. Yui gasped dramatically yet again "you cut your hair?! I didn't even notice!"

Y/n's eye twitched at his sisters reaction "you idiot! It's obvious!" He but her in another head lock. Yui grumbled something, pouting "what was that?" He spoke while smirking "your such a meanie Y/n!" Yui exclaimed as Y/n rolled his eyes before letting her go "yeah yeah, I'm going to my room." He brushed her off before walking away, taking a glance at his parents who were in the kitchen. Yui huffed "whatever, baka." She turned on the TV, occupying herself
__________

That's all! Sorry if it seems short. The sports festival chapter is coming soon so stay tuned! See you all later! Also, what kind of chapter do you wanna see happen? Maybe the big Eri rescue or the stain fight or the league of villains kidnapping! It's your choice.^^