H E ' S M Y S O N ! # 1

Tell me what you think about the story in the comments and what I should improve. Also remember to suggest who you want to be paired with. Any gender allowed and can be two people if you like. Please vote🙏🙇!

-----------------------

"He's my son!" yelled a man who looked to be in his late twenties. Right now he was having an argument with a old friend and one night stand ,Mika, it wasn't suppose to be anything serious just get drunk, do it, and worry about it later. Now was the worry part of the situation and let's just say it wasn't nice. "Well he's mine son too! You won't be able to take care of him with you're night shifts!" Mika yelled back, closing his eyes and sighing "Well-" the man started but was cut off by Mika "If I give him to you and not tell my parents and they find out I'll be disowned by the family for going against the arranged marriage! I can't afford that! It might sound selfish but I don't care!" yes you heard right Mika is married I know it's a sin but she never thought about that, guess that's what alcohol does to you. Anyway once the male heard this he opened his eyes, they weren't his normal glare but now they were soft understanding eyes. "I-I'm sorry....I guess I wasn't thinking about you more about our son." He would be lying if he said he didn't have a soft spot for Mika but he'll never say that out loud. Mika smiled as she looked into the black head males eyes she had to admit she had feelings for him. "Please?" she asked the black haired male " Fine...but I want to meet him when he's let's say 16?" he asked Mika who smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you Shouta!"

"Yeah, yeah." the male now known as Shouta said

I can't wait till your born (y/n)...

I can't wait either! Next chapter coming soon!