#7

♠︎______________

♠︎
______________

Y/n looked up at the grand building, his school. His hands started feeling sweaty before he started messing with his hair.

He not usually so....not calm but he could be a little insecure. Just a little. This new hair cut of his wasn't really helping his situation but he tried not to think about that.

Sucking up his nervousness he quickly went to the gate, scanning his student ID card before walking in. Ever since the villain attack UA's security system has gotten a lot more better. Y/n could care less though with not being that traumatized with everything, the villains, gore, etcetera. Bakugou kept nagging him about acting like it didn't bother him and trying to be cool or whatever. Y/n chuckled shaking his head lightly. He really didn't care, he's seen worse.

Making it to his classroom he noticed Yui right outside her door as well, talking to none other than Midoriya and some pinkish haired girl. Y/n glared at his sister. He didn't know who the pinky was but he sure as hell knew Midoriya. He also knew that Yui had a crush on Midoriya and it was even more obvious with the way she was eyeing him. The pinky though just seemed to be staring at Yui with a soft blush.

Y/n sighed, 'so it's that kinda thing...great' Y/n lazily reached to open the door before it was opened by the infamous Bakugou Katsuki.

"I'll show you raccoon eyes! You're stupid dare has nothing on me!" Bakugou shouted over at Mina who couldn't keep in her laughter once she spotted Y/n, taking a note of his new hairstyle, Jiro and a few other students couldn't help but snicker at Bakugou's problem.

Bakugou swiftly looked at Y/n as his eyes widened and a pink blushed dusted his cheeks "damnit..." Bakugou muttered under his breath before his eyes went into a glare as usual. "Hm? Not happy to see me kacchan." Y/n teased as a smirked adorned his features "shut up with the damn nickname! What the hell happened to your hair?" Y/n started getting nervous, did bakugou think his hair was ugly now or something? Did anyone else hate it? Does everyone hate it?

Plenty of thoughts were going through his head but he pushed his thoughts to the back of his head. "I cut it, seemed more practical for hero work ya know."

"For your goal?" Y/n's eyes widened at Bakugou's words "you..." "Yeah, I remember. We were friends before..." Bakugou spoke as Y/n gave a simple nod.

"Baku bro! Remember your dare!" Kirishima grinned, Mina smirking. "Yeah dude, you aren't gonna chicken out are you?" Mina and Sero started making chicken noises after Kirishima's statement. Bakugou glared at them before taking in a breath, leaning in and giving Y/n a quick peck on the lips before turning around and quickly going over to the others as he gave them a ear full.

Y/n's eyes widened before he looked to the side, blushing. 'Damn you Bakugou, you'll pay for that...' Y/n thought with a sinister smirk.

-----------

Short story short 1-a got told about the festival, Y/n and Bakugou beat the shit out of each other cause bakugou wasn't going down without a fight.

Just another day as Y/n at UA

______________

The end- of this chapter at least. The sports festival is actually happening in the next chapter, hopefully. 👁👄👁 oop- Btw the image at the top has nothing to do with the story