#4

I couldn't think of a name for this one:(

______________________________________

"Finally, we're here!" Cheered Yui as she walked into UA. Y/n looked around with a neutral face "I have class 1-a, you?" He glanced at Yui "awww~ I have class 1-c.." She whined as Y/n let out a sigh of relief 'I'll finally get free of her, hopefully I don't have any classmates like her...' He thought as he started to look for class 1-a "oh! Bye big bro!!" Yui waved as she noticed Y/n walking away. Y/n waved back lazily.

__________________________

Y/n walked into his class only to be met with ruby red eyes "......" Y/n deadpaned 'maybe this is the wrong class? But I'm sure this is class 1-a maybe he's in the wrong class? No, he looks to comfortable.' Y/n felt someone bump into his back glancing behind him his eyes widened "S-senpai."

Midoriya looked up once he heard the oddly familiar voice. He was about to apologize instead his eyes widened "Y/n?!" Midoriya couldn't believe it! It was
Y/n, his childhood friend he never thought he'd see again. "Senp- I mean, Izuku it's great to see you again." Y/n smiled as Midoriya blushed. You see ever since he went to middle school his confidence started to go down with all the bullying, teasing, and taunting now he's no longer a sassy shorty. Sure he'd still make some sarcastic or sassy remarks here and there but besides that he really isn't the same (kinda like the original personality of Midoriya). "I see you got into UA but with your quirk I wouldn't be surprised." Midoriya praised? "Yep! But um...why are you in class 1-a? I mean I have nothing against it, it's just-" "no, no, I understand I have a healing quirk, a quirk that's not built for this kind of stuff but I'll tell you why later how about after school, yeah?" "Ok."

__________________

That's all! Sorry...but I'm currently not feeling well and I'm working on a new book so this is all I can give you right now😅

Also since with Y/n in class 1-a makes an odd amount of students I'm adding a student who's going to either die or move away from Japan leading her to not be in UA anymore when she's not needed for the story. Of course if I start to like her she won't die she'll just move away from Japan but still appear in the story or she'll drop out and find another career cuz she changed her mind about being a hero or something that also goes for if you guys like her.

HER SHE IS!!!

She's basically Mikasa(?) From attack on titan with red eyes that turn pink because of her quirk

She's basically Mikasa(?) From attack on titan with red eyes that turn pink because of her quirk. Also I'll show her quirk in the story yes but I won't explain it cuz it doesn't really matter and I don't feel like making a quirk for her with weaknesses and stuff, I'll mostly just make up her quirk as I go but it won't be op (over powered)

~See ya~