#5

'This sucks

'This sucks....' Y/n thought as he got out of his seat walking up to the front of the class grabbing a gym uniform from his teacher as the teacher gave him a longing look ending up with Y/n grunting awkwardly as he hurried out of the classroom.

Once he made it to the locker room he started to put on the uniform leaving the jacket open showing off his chest. Y/n looked around the room his eyes only stopping on Midoriya and Bakugou before they landed on Todoroki. Y/n blushed lightly as he looked away not noticing Todoroki smirked as he was taking glances at Y/n. 'I should get going...'
Y/n thought awkwardly before walking out of the changing room.

He started humming to himself a song his mother sang to him and his sister when they were younger before he noticed he had made it to the field looking around he noticed he was the only one here besides Aizawa. "......" "......" There was a awkward silence between them. None of them knew what to say but that was interrupted by Iida.

"Hello." Iida greeted them both respectfully as Y/n nodded at him "sup..." Aizawa just stayed silent but gave a nod accompanied by a grunt. And so, the awkward silence continued with some of the most awkward people you could meet being the cause of it. Soon the class started to come before everyone was there and that awkward silence was filled with chatter that was silenced some time after by Aizawa. "We'll be doing a test.-"

(You guys know how that goes, I just don't feel like trying to make that 100% accurate cause that's to much work)

Y/n walked out of the gates of UA. His hair flowing behind him, his eyes sharp as he felt a pair of glaring eyes watching him. "Hey, asshole!" Bakugou's voice made it to Y/n's ears "who do you think you are, huh?"

Y/n blankly stared at Bakugou "last time I checked I'm Y/n L/n, you know, the person that's better than you in like I don't know, everything." He smirked once the words left his mouth. Bakugou went red from anger "I'll kill you!!" His palms sparking with explosions, Bakugou lunged at
Y/n but Y/n dodge his attack grabbing him by the arm squeezing it to hear a satisfying 'crunch' making Bakugou let out a sound of pure pain. "It seems you don't like the truth." Y/n whispered in Bakugou's ear as Bakugou shivered "s-shut up!" "I'll only listen to people when I'm naked." He nonchalantly replied, Bakugou turning red "what the actual hell! I'll set you on fire you fucking extra!"

"Nah." Y/n let Bakugou go "stay here." Bakugou was gonna protest but stopped once he felt the pain from his arm "fuck you." "I'd rather be the top here 'kacchan'~" Y/n mocked.

____________________

After some time Y/n's sister came and ended up healing Bakugou. Bakugou left but not before going on about kicking Y/n's ass and Y/n coming back with a smartass remark.

✝------------------✝

That's all! As I was finishing the chapter I was in a flirty mood I guess and had Yn say all those flirty remarks. I'm not sure what Y/n's and Bakugou's relationship will lead but I enjoy them having these kind of conversation like they did in this chapter. Tell me what you guys think about that, please?

Have a good day/night everyone!