13.Butterflies in the stomach

It's been a week since Sid & Shehnaaz have spoken properly. They might have spoken only 2-3 times that too at work. Most of the time Sid would try ignoring Shehnaaz. Although he wasn't very successful, he would end up staring at her.

He would not pick up her calls and text her and say he's tired so he will sleep early. Shehnaaz tried calling thrice but, then felt she was being too clingy.

The investors loved the project and were ready to invest in it. Everyone was very happy as their hard work paid off. Rhea hosted a party at the farm house. The entire day, everyone was going to hang out there. As much as Shehnaaz was excited since she could speak to Sid. On the other hand, Sid was petrified as he knew he wouldn't be able to ignore or avoid Shehnaaz for the entire day and she would definitely confront him for what he has been doing all this while.

They all reached Rhea's farmhouse the next day. Shehnaaz looked very pretty in her casual outfit. Denim box shorts with a knotted white t-shirt with her hair falling down in waves. Sid couldn't stop looking at her. He had to look away forcefully as he couldn't make it so obvious that he loved her.

They all were chilling at the poolside. There was food & drinks. While everyone else was enjoying their drinks Shehnaaz had chosen not to drink.

Now, the case was in the reverse. Shehnaaz thought it been enough now. She had tried a lot and Sid had been ignoring her for no reason. At least he didn't tell her so, she had no idea. Shehnaaz had now begun to ignore Sid. This didn't really go well with Sidharth. As while avoiding her too, he wanted all her attention.

They all now divided themselves into two teams and decided to play the Human knot. Where whichever team would unknot themselves in the least time would win the game. Goes without saying Sid and Shehnaaz were in the same team. Standing right beside each other. As they held hands, Shehnaaz felt chills go down her body. She was trying hard not to blush. She had to act as if she was ignoring.

Sidharth too had goosebumps but, continued to maintain a straight look on his face. They all began to unknot themselves and Sid having great leadership, told everyone in his team what to do.

Their team had one. Shehnaaz was jumping as she was elated. In the flow, she ran and gave Sid a tight hug saying "Yay we won". After a minute, she realized what just happened and immediately, went back. She didn't want to face him to make things awkward so, she ran on the other side and hugged Samira who was in her team too. Sid stood there hiding his expression while feeling a lot in his heart. He couldn't believe that he was having butterflies in his stomach like a teenager has when his crush hugs him.

Soon they all were dancing. Shehnaaz saw that Sidharth was still ignoring her but, somehow made sure that he was still around her. She decided it's enough, she now wanted him to talk to her. So she decided to make him jealous. While dancing, she began dancing with Karan. Karan being the pervert, enjoyed dancing around her. Twice he tried coming too close to her while Shehnaaz took a step back. She was least interested in even talking to him. She was just using his prey to get Sidharth to talk to her. Karan coming close to Shehnaaz, even when she was taking a step back didn't go unnoticed by Sidharth.

He fisted his fingers in anger and immediately, walked towards them. Caught Shehnaaz's hand by her wrist pulled her out from there and brought her inside the bungalow and angrily ranted, " Stay away from Karan. Didn't I tell you before, he doesn't have the best of reputation ".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys, I hope you'll like this chapter. Do vote & comment for this Chapter and share the story if you'll like it. Inline comments would be appreciated.

See you'll tomorrow with a new chapter. ❤