32. Working Together or Apart

<The Next Day at work >

Shehnaaz entered the office and went to her cubicle. As usual, Sidharth saw her coming in. Normally, Shehnaaz would look at him and smile or wave but, today she looked at him made a cute pout face and looked away pretending to ignore him. It made Sidharth chuckle.

So now this entire week, Shehnaaz had to take the lead and appoint work to everyone.
Sidharth was elated since he would have Shehnaaz around him all the time and at least he would get to speak to her without any hesitation for the sake of work. On the other hand, Shehnaaz was tensed, she knew it was going to be a tough job to ignore Sidharth when he was going to be around her all the time.

< Conference Room >

"Hi Guys, I've made a timetable for all of you'll so that you can conveniently work and get time for yourself as well in working hours. I don't want my deadline to get extended, so I request you all to follow my list, therefore,  we can complete it by next week"  said Shehnaaz as she handed all of the sheets which had a legit timetable made like in school.

TIMETABLE.

9:00 am to 12:00 pm - finish off that day's coding
12:00 pm to 1:30 pm - Braim storming new ideas.
1:30 pm to 3:00 pm - lunch break
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm - fixing the bugs of the program part completed
5:00 pm to 5:30 pm - hi-tea break.
5:30 pm to 7 pm - rectifying and submitting that days work + planning the coding and features for the next day.

"What the..." said Ahaan as read the printed sheet in his hand.

"Language Ahaan, we are in the office," said Rhea.

"Ohh yes yes, this a school timetable, I feel like I'm a 13-year-old," said Ahaan while being shocked at how particular Shehnaaz was.

Sidharth couldn't stop laughing at his reaction.

"Shehnaaz, what if I want to go pee, can I get up?" said Ahaan giving funny excuses making everyone laugh.

"I hope you'll follow it," said Shehnaaz as she smiled and looked at everyone. She still didn't look at Sidharth.

"I'm a part of it right?" questioned Sidharth to get Shehnaaz's attention.

"Unless you wish to leave, as it is, you always do what you think is right, "said Shehnaaz sarcastically.

Sidharth didn't want to argue with her so he decided to shut his mouth and continue with their work.

< After 3 days >

They had to submit the basic unedited code to the I.T engineer but,  due to some tech problem, it got delayed. It was the 4th day that they were working on the project, all together in the conference room. Suddenly,  Manasi enters dodging the security.

"Sir, I tried stopping her but, she still entered," said the security lamenting to Sidharth.

"Manasi, what are you doing here," said Sidharth being shocked. While the others were in shock as she has been sent to prison.

"I've been bailed out guys and to add a little more spice in your life this new project that you'll have is in affiliation with the new company I've joined in and my first project is with your company," said Manasi.