4. Locked in the house

"I would love to come for sure but , next time " smiled Sidharth as Shehnaaz opened the door to get down.

"Sure next time?" said Shehnaaz as she smiled at him .

"Yes " said Sidharth as he got down the car to drop her till the main gate .

As they were walking Sidharth felt something warm on his shoulder It was crow shit.

"Oh Damn" said Sidharth as he realised what it was.

" You can come in & clean it " said Shehnaaz as she laughed .

Sidharth walked inside. As he entered the house he felt a cozy vibe. The walls were white with brown coloured sofa and colourful pillows. The house reflected Shehnaaz's personality very warm and welcoming.

"the washroom is that way " said Shehnaaz as she pointed in that direction. She kept her bag on the centre table and kept her heels in the footwear rack.

As she sat down on the sofa all tired. Sidharth came outside the washroom .

" you have very pretty house " said Sidharth while he observed how she was sipping water from her pink coloured glittery water bottle .

"Thanks" said Shehnaaz as she smiled.

"Would you like to have a little water " asked Shehnaaz

"you don't have to be this formal but , since you have yes the momos were very spicy" said Sidharth

Shehnaaz went inside the kitchen as Sidharth went and sat on the Sofa. While she came back to the living room she saw Sidharth staring at the huge family picture behind the sofa .

"That's my family " said Shehnaaz with huge smile .

" they don't live with you?" asked Sidharth.

" Umm..No they all live in Chandigarh, I shifted to Mumbai for work and studies" said Shehnaaz .

"I'll leave now , it's getting late , Mom must be waiting for me " said Sidharth.

"Yes sure " said Shehnaaz .

Sidharth got up and walked towards the main door . As he realised the lock wasn't working. Shehnaaz went and checked . They realised that the lock had been jammed .

"Oh shit, the door has got jammed & we won't even find a key opener until morning " said Shehnaaz with a little petrified expression.

"That's alright I'll call on Just Dial they will us the contact number of a key maker around " said Sidharth

It brought a little relief on Shehnaaz's face. Shehnaaz was a little scared as she was locked up in her house with her head. She was worried what impression would he have about her.

Sidharth called up the key maker but, he said that it will take him 1 hour to come since , he was far away from Shehnaaz's house address and would take time to reach . Since, there was no other option left he asked him come ASAP .

He told Shehnaaz about the whole thing. She was a little upset but, at the same time she was very happy. Ofcourse she was her CRUSH was with her at her house and she would get a good time to spend with him & know him.

"Are you alright " asked Sidharth

"Yes absolutely " said Shehnaaz as she fake smiled.

"Then why are you figgiting with you hands ?" asked Sidharth

"Actually I'm hungry , I know you must be thinking such a foodie she is but, the truth is , that I'm hungry. " said Shehnaaz as she was a little embarrassed.

Sidharth just loved how real and unfiltered she was .

"Haha that's alright, so you can go make some food, it's fine I can sit here "
said Sidharth

Shehnaaz made an embarrased face.

"Oh you don't know how to cook?" asked Sidharth

"Umm... no , Oh my God this is so embarrassing, Firstly, because the stupid lock of my main door you have been locked in my house and now I can't even offer you eat something since, I'm really bad at cooking. " said Shehnaaz with a frown .

"Hey that's fine Shehnaaz relaxx" said Sidharth as he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Oh but , I can make coffee well would you have coffee?" asked Shehnaaz with an innocent face.

Sidharth just felt like to hug her at that moment but, ofcourse he couldn't do that right now.

" you stomach will be full with the coffee " asked Sidharth very cutely

Shehnaaz felt like she immediately wanted to pull his cheeks and give him a hug. Controlling her immediate erge.
Shehnaaz said "Not Really but, can work "

Sidharth chuckled at her adorable antics.

" Do you have Bread at home" asked Sidharth

"Yes maybe why?" asked Shehnaaz .

" Alright ,let's go inside the kitchen " said Sidharth .

"Wait you know how to cook" asked Shehnaaz with a shocked face .

Hey Guys , Really sorry for the late update but, I was stuck up with some stuff. I really hope you like this chapter. Please do vote and comment and let me know your feedbacks and thought on this part of the story .

See you all at the next part ❤