Finding my Prince... Uh, is that supposed to be him? 11

Chapter 11

The sun scalded my back through the window and I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was Damon's gorgeous eyes. Our combined feelings were almost as great as last night.

"Good morning," He said so quietly I could barely hear.

"Morning," I managed to mumble. I was so tired.

"I love you," He stated.
"I already knew that," I said closing my eyes and nestling my head into his neck.

"What? do I get nothing back?" Damon asked.

"You already know how much I love you, so much so that there aren't even words," I said and his grip tightened. I was totally happy where I was and honestly I never wanted to move.

"I hope you know I'm never going to let you out of my sight again," Damon said. I smiled at his words and drifted back to sleep.

The next time I woke up, I was alone. I got worried that Damon left again until I heard him arguing with Ashley.

"I want to see her!" She yelled.

"She incredibly sick, you can't," Damon said back. I looked at myself in the mirror. I certainly looked sick.

So I stumbled down the stairs and coughed a few times.

"Why all the yelling? It hurts my head," I said and clung to Damon to support me.

"Oh my god, Serena you must be really sick," She said honestly. I nodded weakly. Eventually Damon got her to leave and not bother me again. I laid on the couch and let my head fall back so I looked up at the ceiling. Damon knelt by my head and kissed me. It was upside down but it was still really nice.

"You're an idiot," I said laughing.

"You're a deceptive liar, but I still love you anyways," he stated. I smiled.

"So when are we going to Italy?" I asked him. He chuckled.

"Eager are we?" He asked. I pushed him over and pulled my feet up onto the couch.

"Yeah, I heard Italy is gorgeous," I said.

"Sort of, yes," He said. I couldn't stop the laughter that came next.

"Sort of?" I questioned.

"Yes," He answered. "I was thinking we could go next month or something."

"That would be nice, I'll have to try to get the store self-sufficient," I pondered a bit and didn't notice the encroaching dog, who pounced on my lap.

"Ripper, down," I said, he didn't listen. All I could do was sigh and roll my eyes. Damon and I hung out in the living room for most of the day, until he decided we should actually get off our asses.

"Come on, we should do something, you can't just sit here getting fat," He pointed out. I glared at him.

"I am not fat," I said, crossing my arms.

"Of course you're not, but if you sit here doing nothing all week you could be," He said. I marched up to our room, not even bothering to close the door and changed into a bathing suit. When I turned around, Damon was right in front of me. I jumped at how close he was.

"Sweet Jesus Damon! You scared me!" I said, hand over my racing heart.

"Just how I planned," He said, moving even closer. He leaned down to kiss me and at the last minute, I ducked out from his arms and ninja rolled into the hallway. I know it's hard to believe but I used to be a cheerleader... Yeah, but that did leave me with several kick ass skills like that. I slid down the railing again and bolted out the door. I grabbed my board from the back fence and swam straight into the ocean. Damon ran out to look for me and I smiled when he found me. He was in his normal clothes and I didn't expect him to get in the ocean. He took off his shirt and swam in after me. When he got to me, he dumped me in the ocean... again! I conveniently slipped into one of the invisible abyss' again but caught a ledge and stopped from going any farther down. I inhaled a little water on my way down and I didn't dare open my eyes. I was slowly loosing grip and was almost out when a hand grabbed mine. My senses were too dull to realise who it was but I was brought back when I was out of the water.