Finding my Prince... Uh, is that supposed to be him? chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Are you nervous?" he asked me. I nodded as we drove to my favourite club.

'I have no idea what I'm doing...' I told him telepathically.

"You'll be fine," he comforted. "Just pick a human, use your charm to lure him out to the alley where we met and influence him." he explained.

"How do I influence him?" I asked.

"Just tell him what to do with your mind while you look into his eyes," he finished. I nodded and went over it in my head.

Damon pulled into the parking lot and escorted me in.

"Evening Serena," the bouncer greeted me and let us in.

"Good evening Al," I said back and glided through the doors. I searched the dim room for a suitable victim.

'Good way of thinking of it,' Damon told me. I landed my eyes on an exotic boy with dark hair. Not foreign, but possible child of immigrants...

'You already read people like a pro,' Damon complimented.

'Thanks,' I thought and decided on him. He looked like a rich son of a bitch that the world could do without... Perfect.

I walked up to him and started grinding him. He seemed very pleased.

"Hey sexy," he said. I cringed internally but went through with it anyways.

"How about we go somewhere more private?" I suggested. He led me out the back and I pushed him against the wall.

"Feisty," he said. He kissed me and I made my way down to his neck. I found the spot where I was supposed to bite and slipped my teeth into his neck. He moaned and I lapped up his blood. It was delicious and I drank until he was almost dead. Damon came out just then.

"You're letting him live?" he said. I shrugged and drank the last from him and left him to die. Uncle would get it.

"Let's go," Damon said and walked me to the car. We left quickly and got back to my house in record time.

"Now let's see how he tasted," Damon muttered and leaned in to kiss me.

"Oh no you don't," I said and ducked under his arms and behind him. I darted into the kitchen and perched myself on the counter.

'Damn it,' he thought and I laughed. He came to get me but failed again when I flipped backwards out the open window.

"Sweet," I noted, and made a break for the beach. I ran all the way under the pier to where Damon proposed, hoping he would find me. Luckily he showed up a few seconds later.

"You're a nasty one darling," he stated, sitting beside me.

"Anything to defy you," I replied. We laughed before he started coming on to me.

"You really shouldn't run from a man, you'll give him the wrong impression," Damon started.

"I'm not worried about that since the only one who matters can use my mind like his summer chateau," I pointed out.

"And what a lovely chateau it is," he murmured before pressing his lips on mine and weaving his hands around my waist. We ended up tangled in the sand, laughing like normal people.

"We should just elope," Damon whispered.

"I would if it weren't for Elena," I whispered back into his ear. He frowned.

"Screw my sister, this is about us," He growled. I shivered in his arms.

"Ugh, but we already started and it's too far in to quit," I said.

"You should really lose some humanity dear," He suggested.

"I had until you came," I accused. He laughed and pulled us up. We sat on the beach for a few hours until I lied about being tired. Damon just sighed and started walking away.

"Hey!" I called and ran after him. "Wait for me!" I said. I felt so human, it was scary.

"Hmmmm, no." Bitch. This will be interesting... "You're not really tired," He concluded.

"No you're right, but I had more appealing ideas," I offered. At that, Damon started walking backwards so he could check me out. I laughed and grabbed his hand.

"Come on D, before I get tired," I threatened. He knows I already slept like the dead as a human.

"How could I resist? Now I see where the succubus myths came from," He said with a dark look in his eyes. That night, I found out how much Damon was holding back so he wouldn't hurt me. Now that we were equal, it was the best night of my life.... And we didn't even have sex!

"Come on... Please?" He pleaded.

"Not until the honeymoon," I said with a smirk. He sighed and started cussing in Italian. I giggled and murmured a poem in German that my uncle taught me when I was little. It was cute and my only rebuff good enough to present at this moment. He laughed.

'Cute,' he said in my head.

'Get out,' I teased.

'Fine,' he replied and got out of the bed.

"Where are you going?!" I called.

"I'm getting out," He joked.

"No," I whined.

"Aweh, tesoro," He said and leaned against the door frame. I gave him my sad look and he crumbled easily.

"I hate you," He said. It was half muffled by his head in the pillows.

"Love you too D." I said and snuggled up to him.

'Scary vampires don't snuggle,' he pointed out.

'You're not scary,' I said.

'But you are,' he said. I snorted and continued our silent conversation.

'What?' he asked.

'Even my uncle snuggles,' I pointed out and the night faded away in our small world.

I know it's short but i was too busy watching Ian Somerhalder (real Damon!) at the MMVA's! And I'm so excited to be climbing the what's hot list! Please help me out here, I would love to get on the first or second page. But I have such a ways to go. You guys know I don't really ask you to do anything but keep coming back but I would really love the help if you can spare a few clicks :P So I will be uploading a ton in the next while to try and get higher on the list. i have never gotten into the two hundreds before... Last time with Beauty and the Geek I think i only got to five hundred or something and that was last year. I can't wait to hear what you think. I love you all,

ScarletteLyn <3