Broken Walls.... Broken Heart prt 8

***** CHAPTER 8! *****

~ ~ ~ ~ 1 Month Later! ~ ~ ~ ~

Its been forever since I've seen Gee and Sabrina their going to have lots of questions for me! I can't lie to them I'm really bad at it and they always catch me out! Today I've agreed to go out with them for the day, Clayton doesn't like them but has told me I need to get out the (or should I say MY*) house as he wants the day alone! Of course I lept at the chance to leave for the day!

The buses as usual are really busy but more so today as there is a train strike! So it takes me longer then usual to get to Gee's house! 

I get to Gee's around 10am! No point in knocking! I check no one is around put my hand in the letterbox and pull out a piece of string with the key on it and let myself in! Gee is still in bed and won't be up for another half hour! I make my way to the kitchen and start to make some toast! I love her kitchen! Its top of the range and fully kitted out! Its a post box red, with a large island in the middle! 

As I'm washing my plate I hear Gee dragging her feet along into the kitchen I point to the fresh pot of Coffee that I'd just made for her, she pours a large cup takes a few gulps and then smiles! "Mmm Coffee" she mumbled into her cup taking another big gulp! "Good morning Stranger!" Gee says dragging out the word stranger! "Morning Tart!" I reply smiling! "Sooo what's the plan for today?" I ask hoping we can go out instead of staying in and me having to dodge all the questions to come! 

"Well we are going to meet Sabrina at the cafe in about half an hour? Get a munch catch up? But I have work from 4 so I'll be leavin 3ish coz of the traffic" she replied frowning at the fact that she had work! 

"OK well get ready then! I'm starving!" "You've just eaten toast!" Gee replied laughing whilst walking away to her bathroom! 

Maybe today won't be too bad after all! She hasn't even mentioned Clayton once! I said smiling to myself!.... How wrong could I be?! Once we arrived at the cafe it was terrible they had like a thousand questions! Who is he? Why didn't you tell us you had a fiance? Do you love him? Are you still getting married even though you haven't seen him for a year? The questions went on and on and on! Surprisingly I answered them all well and the girls although upset seemed satisfied with my answers! We had moved on from our cafe brunch to a walk through St James Park I really love this park last time I came it had been with... Simon! God I miss him! He called everyday for the first 2weeks of me telling him I couldn't see him anymore! Now its a call or a text every other day! 

"AMIE!" Sabrina shouted, I flinched as she touched my shoulder "Sorry I didn't mean to make you jump its just you've been in a trance for nearly 10Min's now! Are you OK?" She asked worry in her voice! 

"Yeah sorry I'm fine! Just thinking" I replied with a small smile "OK! Well I have to go my mum just phoned and told me she's coming round so I got to get some bits in! You wanna join me?" "Ermmm nah I'll stay here for a bit, I'll catch up with you in the week?" "Make sure you do Amie! Don't leave it another month! Love you!" She said as she gave me a squeeze.  

I watched as she hurried away! Hmmm I think I'll go to my tree! Still got a few hours till I have to be back home... Home! Can I even call it that anymore?! Hmmm!

I finally reached my tree arghhh crap someone was already there! Wait a minute... That person looked familiar?... I took a few steps closer. A small gasp left my mouth making the person look up into my face...... Simon!