Broken Walls.... Broken heart Prt 18

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Stay tonight at least and then I'll drop you home in the morning?" He said starring me straight in the eyes. I couldn't help but get lost in his eyes "OK" I found myself answering. 

"Good! What should we eat? Maybe some..." "Pizza!" We both said at the same time causing us to start laughing. 

We started driving out of the car park and made our way back to Simon's house. Today was definitely a good day...

**** Chapter 18 **** 

Mystery POV: 

As I got out I paid for the cab that had just dropped me to the hospital, I know Amie would be shocked to see me but I think it's been long enough. 

I started to feel nervous as I made my way threw the entrance, What If she doesn't want to see me? What if she doesn't want to talk to me or hear what I have to say? What if? What if? What if?! 

"Hey it's me! Can you come and pick me up?" I heard a familiar voice behind me say into her phone. I turned my slightly to take a look at the voice, a small gasp escaping my lips it was her. I quickly turned my head the other way when she turned around still speaking into the phone. 

"Simon? Are you there?" She asked. Who the Hell is Simon!? My heart felt weighed down kind of like what I thought it would feel like to be thrown in the deep blue sea with cement shoes on! 

I caught the last of her conversation as she told Simon directions on how to get here. I can't believe I'm standing here with her at arms length and I'm frozen to the spot! 

I don't really know how long I was spaced out for but by the time I had finally talked myself into calming down and talking to Amie she wasn't near me any longer! Sh!t where did she go? I walked out of the entrance and looked around where my eyes landed on her, arms wrapped around some guys neck as his arms snaked themselves around her waist. 

I could fill the bile start to rise but I swallowed it back down and glanced over one more time before I walked away. 

That was until the guy lifted his head and starred her in her eyes. Those eyes that should be looking at me not him I thought! Then it clicked Simon?! I squinted a little thinking I should really get an appointment at the opticians! His face? I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as I realised who he was! It was Simon from....

Amie's POV: 

I could feel the vibrations of Simon's chest as he laughed at something that we was watching on the television, or should I say that he was watching on the television. 

I felt really comfortable as I lay with my back to Simon's front on the settee. When we arrived Simon had given me a tour of his home, it was a two bedroom property that he was sharing with a friend but he had moved out to move in with his girlfriend and Simon had never really bothered looking for a new housemate so it was just a empty room. His home was pretty modern with beautiful wood flooring covering the whole house. 

We ordered our pizza and I was more then excited about it, let me tell you! Hospital food is not a nice thing. 

"You OK Hun?" Simon whispered in my ear his cool breath on my neck making me shiver, and my heart do a little somersault. 

"Ye-I-Um I'm fine" I managed to mumble out. Simon chuckled at my reply "Hmm who was that answer supposed to convince me or you? He said as I felt his arm tighten around me pulling me closer to him. 

DING DONG! 

"Saved by the bell!" Simon chuckled as he got up to get the pizza. I went to the kitchen n bought out some plates n napkins, no need for cutlery pizza was 100% finger food. I walk back into the living room where Simon had started to open boxes of the food his eyes wide and twinkling with excitement. 

"You such a big kid" I joked as I handed him a plate. Simon just smiled and motioned for me to sit so we could eat our food. 

I sat opposite both of us eating in a comfortable silence every so often looking up at each other n giggling, yes you heard me right giggling. I felt like we we're a pair of lust struck teens but it felt good tho. 

Simon hadn't pressured me into talking about certain things, he had just been there. 

I really liked him a lot maybe if Clayton carried on with his classes I may just be able to leave him for good, who knows I may get a fresh start! But would Simon be in that fresh start though?...

A/N hey guys finally uploaded yay! 

I'm going to make a start on the next chappy as I'm not 100% I like this one! Let me know what you think pls I can only get better when you tell me my floors xx 

Mimzy1 X