Broken Walls.... Broken Heart! Prt 30

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Clayton's POV:

Amie thought I didn't know pain but I did, I seemed to have become best friends with anger. I cried myself to sleep as I thought about the one thing my mum had asked me to do before she took her life, she asked me to never treat the woman I love like my dad had to her, and what had I done? I tried so hard not to be him that that's just what I'd turned into him!....

**** Chapter 30 ****

Amie's POV:

As I sat in the drivers seat of my car I couldn't hold back the tears that kept flowing over my now puffy eyes.

What is wrong with me? I mean his finally got it into his head that its not going to work between me and him, and yet I'm mad at him for telling me he doesn't want to see me?

I should hate him, I should wish him dead, but I can't. The truth is if I had to pick between Simon and Clay I wouldn't have to think about it I'd pick...

BEEEEP!! A car horn made me jump out of my thoughts.

"Are you moving or not?!" The driver shouted at me threw his tinted window, I'm sure that illegal right? Having your front window tinted?

O well not my problem, I thought as I shouted a no in reply, obviously angering the driver even more making him speed of out the parking lot.

It was too early to see Paula yet she doesn't wake up till late usually. I really couldn't wait for her to be home and well again. I missed her more then I let on to people, it physically hurt to leave her. But after so long you learn to turn off your emotions to the world and front it like your the cold hearted emotionless b!tch, when really your a wreck inside and everyday your fighting a battle with yourself, trying so hard not to break down and give in. Being strong is a lot harder then people think.

Eventually I managed to calm myself down, I had bought a day pass for the parking lot so I didn't have to worry about that.

I made my way back into the hospital, I'd decided on getting something to eat as I waited on Paula getting up. I think I'd buy her a sausage sandwich she love's them.

I found myself walking on the other side of the hospital though, I tried to stop myself but its like I had no control over my body, until finally I stopped. I looked at Clayton's door, why was I here?

Maybe if I tell him I love him and that this is hard for me too then I can get over him? I've never felt so confused!

I love Simon and we are official now so why am I here? Why does it not feel the same as when I left Clay that first time?

All the fear he had put in me had seemed to have melted away and now all I was left with was confusion. I knew I shouldn't but I couldn't help feel this way, I loved Clayton and we have a child together so what kind of mum am I being if I don't allow her to have her father in her life now that his changed?

I decided to go in, slowly I reached for the handle but b4 I could turn it I heard my name being called

"Miss Marsh?" A male voice questioned

I turned around to see two men in suits, the one that had called my name had been the policeman that had questioned me the other day. Maybe they'd found the guy that had knocked Clayton down?

"Can we have a minute of your time?"

A minute yeah right! I thought to myself, my eyebrow arching a sarcastic look on my face as I nodded a yes to him.

As we sat down in one of the nurses office I felt myself get nervous.

I sat in the seat at the desk, while the police officer from earlier sat down in the nurses chair opposite.