Broken Walls.... Broken Heart Prt 21

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sarah had gone into the kitchen to give us some privacy and I could smell the fresh coffee that she had put on. I’d explained to Amie that my sister was here and that she wasn’t very trusting of women due to my bad experience with my ex which I didn’t get to into because I don’t like talking about her or what had happened between us.

I led Amie to the kitchen to meet my sister; Sarah sat at the kitchen counter coffee mug to her lips and a smile on her face as she listened to the radio.

“Sar Id like you to meet Amie”…

**** Chapter 21 ****

Amie’s POV:

Simon led me into the kitchen were his sister was sitting at the counter with her coffee. She had a smile on her face as she hummed along to the song playing on the radio

I looked her up and down taking in everything about her; she had long blonde hair that had a slight wave to it her eyes as bright as Simon’s.

She stood up and walked toward me hand out greeting me,  she was about the same height as me but with a more fuller figure.

“Hi I’m Sarah! I would tell you more but you won’t be sticking around long enough so I won’t waste my breath!” She said with a smile on her face.

“Sar! Shut up!” Simon growled at her then quickly turning to me “I’m sorry Amie my sister has no manners! I’m really sorry!” Simon stuttered.

“Ermm it’s? It’s fine!” I said then burst into laughter and not a little laugh… No I went with one of those belly aching laughs, tears spilling down my cheeks.

Sarah looked at her brother and then back at me like I was crazy, Simon had this strange look on his face that made me laugh even harder if that was even possible!

I turn my back to them both so I didn’t have to see their faces, closing my eyes I took in some deep breaths and said my calming words… “wooooooo saaaaaaaarrr!”. Once I felt calm enough I turn round to Simon and Sarah, confusion and shock still on their faces.

“Well… Sorry about that I really don’t know what came over me! I think I got it all out of my system though. Hi Sarah I’m Amie and in regards to your comment I don’t really care to be honest I’m here for Si Soo… while I am around though I’d really appreciate it if you could talk to me with a bit of respect, if I wanted to be talked down to then I’d go to my physco ex and let him talk to me like I’m a prick.” I said with the same patronising smile she had given me.

Simon’s eyes were wide with shock but he quickly composed himself, I could see him biting the inside of his cheek something I noticed he did when he was nervous or trying to hold back a smile.

“Well! What can I say to that?” Sarah laughed “I got to say I like this one Si, I’m sorry for being so hostile towards you Amie I’m just really over protective over my little bro! His not so lucky when it comes to females!”

 “I am here you know! I can hear you!” Simon replied shaking his head as he spoke “Anyway… Should we go out? Its still early you don’t want to go home just yet do you?”

“I don’t know I should really go home, Gotta face him sometime right?” I said not able to meet Simon’s eyes.

Clayton’s changed a lot in the last few weeks but he could still change back to his old ways. I hoped and prayed that he wouldn’t but when it came to his anger issues you could never tell.

“I’m going to leave you both to it! I’ve got to pick up the boys, I left them with my neighbour and told her I’d only be 5minutes and that was like an hour ago! Love you Si Si! Maybe I’ll see you around next time I visit Amie” Sarah said with a smirk on her face.

Simon walked her out while I stayed in the kitchen eating my now cold breakfast that Simon had made me earlier before my little spaz attack!

I went upstairs and made my way into the bathroom, getting undressed I stepped into the shower and set it nice and hot letting the water wash over my body and wash away my troubles.

I feel slightly worried about going home to face Clayton, every time I think his changed he always goes back to his old ways. For some reason though I really feel like this time is different, I don’t know? Maybe it’s me being naïve again? Is it so wrong for me to want the man that I fell in love with to come back?

Clayton’s POV:

I! Hate! You! I said as I landed a punch for each word I said. Anger management seemed to be working for me a lot and I think that was because of the fact that I had a daughter And the fact that I had hurt her had caused me to take a step back and really look at myself for the monster that I had turned into.

I really wanted to change for Paula and for myself but mostly for Amie! She has been the only woman that I can say that I’ve truly loved, I’ve put her through so much pain and yet she stayed with me!

All! Those! Years! Of! Pain! I said, again striking with each word. Last week I went out and bought a punching dummy so whenever I feel like I’m loosing control I hit it.

The counsellor that I’m speaking to thinks that it would help me more then the breathing techniques that obviously were not working for me.

Amie was let out of hospital yesterday but she hadn’t came home, I know that she needs space from me and I’m going to look into finding a place near to her so I can see my daughter! I will change! I will be a better person! I will win Amie back…

****

I looked over at the clock it was coming up to 7pm now. I had been out and got some groceries, cleaned the house from the ceilings to the floors, I hadn’t cooked anything for dinner as I didn’t know what time she was going to be or if she had eaten already.

Id even managed to go to the barbers and sort out my hair that had been shaved off and was much tidier then before.

I sat on the edge of the settee putting my elbows on my knees as I rest my head in my hands, today had been a long day I’d really tired myself out.

I don’t know how long I had been on the settee for but I must have fallen asleep, I could feel a hand gently pushing me in the shoulder. “Clay, wake up” Amie said in a low angelic voice I opened my eyes and looked up into her face… God I love you!

I saw Amie tense slightly “I said that out loud didn’t I?” I asked as I let out a big sigh

“Yeah you did, don’t worry about it! Have you eaten yet?” She replied quickly changing the subject

“Err no I don’t think I’m hungry? Are you hungry? I could make you something to eat if you are? What would you like?” I said standing up and stretching my arms to the ceiling while letting out a loud yawn, my eyes squeezed shut.

I felt arms wrap around my waist, making my body stiffened as I looked down at Amie who had now snuggled her head into my chest. I let my body relax as the familiar feeling of having her in my arms felt good and warmed my insides. I wrapped my arms around her body holding her close to me breathing in the smell of her freshly washed hair and her perfume.

“Am I dreaming?” I asked starting to feel like this was too good to be true. I felt Amie’s body shake in mine she was crying? No wait she was laughing, I don’t know what she was laughing at though.

“Your not dreaming Clay I’m really here” She said as she tightened her hold on me.

“If this is a dream I don’t want it to end! I want to hold you in my arms forever and never hurt you. I want you to forgive me and know how truly sorry I am! I-“

I was interrupted by Amie’s warm lips pressing against mine, her arms now wrapped around my neck.

What the hell is going on?! I screamed in my head… I deepened the kiss and let my tongue explore her mouth, a small moan escaping from her. I lifted Amie up so her legs were now wrapped around my waist whilst walking her to her room and laying her down on her bed.

If this is a dream I seriously don’t want to wake up...

A/N:

Hey Readers Old and Newbies! :D Hope you like this chapter sorry for the long wait but I’m back now and I’ll 100% be uploading again tomorrow! Be sure to comment and vote!

Mimzy1 xx