Broken Walls.... Broken Heart Prt 22

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“If this is a dream I don’t want it to end! I want to hold you in my arms forever and never hurt you. I want you to forgive me and know how truly sorry I am! I-“

I was interrupted by Amie’s warm lips pressing against mine, her arms now wrapped around my neck.

What the hell is going on?! I screamed in my head… I deepened the kiss and let my tongue explore her mouth, a small moan escaping from her. I lifted Amie up so her legs were now wrapped around my waist whilst walking her to her room and laying her down on her bed.

If this is a dream I seriously don’t want to wake up...

**** Chapter 22 ****

Amie’s POV:

I woke up with Clays warm arms wrapped around me, last nights events running threw my head…

****FLASHBACK****

I walked into the living room to find Clay sitting at the edge of the settee with his head in his hands, he must be stressed about something I thought to myself but then heard a small snore escape his lips! Ha-ha his fallen asleep! I hope his not been asleep for too long that looks abit uncomfortable the way his sitting.

I walked over to him and gently nudged at his shoulder, “Clay, wake up” I said gently not wanting to make him angry for waking him. His eyes opened and looked straight into mine “God I Love You!” He said, I felt my body stiffen at what he had just said for some weird reason I felt like screaming out to him that I loved him too! “I said that out loud didn’t I?” he said whilst letting out a big sigh.

“Yeah you did, don’t worry about it! Have you eaten yet?” I replied feeling slightly uncomfortable at the feelings stirring inside.

“Err no I don’t think I’m hungry? Are you hungry? I could make you something to eat if you are? What would you like?” Clay replied as he stood up, arms stretched and eyes closed as he yawned loudly.

I felt myself look over him; he has had a shave and no longer has the caveman look going on. A fresh shape up and his hair cut short making him look fresh and like the old him.

Before I realised what I was doing I wrapped my arms around Clayton snuggling my head deep into his chest and breathing in his familiar scent. His body stiffened at first but he quickly composed himself and let his arms find themselves around me.

“Am I dreaming?” He asked, voice sounding soft and childlike

“Your not dreaming Clay I’m really here” I said while laughing at him

“If this is a dream I don’t want it to end! I want to hold you in my arms forever and never hurt you. I want you to forgive me and know how truly sorry I am! I-“ I couldn’t listen to him anymore I stood on my tip toes and kissed him gently on his lips while wrapping my arms around his neck.

I felt Clayton deepen the kiss which made me let out a small moan which made a small smirk to appear on Clayton's lips. I felt him lift me, my legs automatically wrapping themselves around his waist.

I could feel Clay walking but I didn’t really care where we were going just as long as I could be close to him.

I really don’t know what had made me feel like this maybe it was not being able to see him for the amount of time that I had? And the fact that he looked like the old Clay I don’t know what ever the reason all I wanted right now was to be close to him everything else could wait until the morning!

I felt myself being put on something soft, my eyes opened to find myself on my bed in my room with Clayton lying above me.

“Are you sure you want this Amie?” He asked a mixture of what looked like fear and a lot of lust in his eyes.

I pulled him closer to me so our lips were close enough to touching, “100 Per cent!” I replied smashing my lips against his….

****END FLASHBACK****

As I looked into Clayton's face I felt my heart tug at the sight of him sleep with that peaceful look on his face. This is how I remembered him, he looked just how he had looked the day I met him! There was no anger, no monster just Clay! I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath when I opened my eyes I was met by Clays starring into mine; his eyes looked full of happiness although there was something else there… Fear?

“I think we should talk” I whispered, feeling slightly nervous. Why am I so weak when it comes to him?! I have Simon… O god! I’ve just cheated on Simon! I quickly jumped out of bed suddenly feeling quite sick. “I-Er?- Last night..” I stumbled over words

Clayton got up and slowly dressed himself “Its OK baby I understand, I err I should? Yeah!” He said just as badly as I had put it.

I felt like my stomach was doing somersaults what had I just done?! What about Simon?! I watched as Clayton walked to the bedroom door stopping just in front of it before turning his head back to me, his mouth opened but then closed as he looked down at his feet “I’m sorry” Clayton said in a whisper his voice sounding as though it broke. I tried to look him in the face but he had already turned away and was now walking out of the room! Sh!t I’ve really fucked up this time…….

A/N

I was going to let it all be a dream but then I thought were would be the fun be in that if she didn’t make silly choices… hold tight for the next chappy were you all get to meet Paula!

Comment and Vote! Mimzy1 x