Broken Walls.... Broken Heart! Prt 32

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ RECAP ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I'm ok, I really am ok" I replied as I made my way out of the room.

That's when everything went black.

Damn! So much for me really being OK....

**** Chapter 32 ****

Amie's POV:

I was surrounded by darkness, but that could be due to the fact that my eyes where closed. I can't believe how bad my head is throbbing. What the hell happened I thought to myself.

Slowly I opened my eyes but quickly squeezed them shut, hissing at the effect the light had on my head.

"Amie, are you awake? Can you hear me?" I heard Clayton call

"No! I just am talking in my sleep right now!" I replied sarcastically before continuing "My head feels like I have been beaten with a hammer! I'm not opening my eyes until all the lights are out" I whined like a five year old.

"Oow someone's grumpy! Then again I suppose its best you don't open your eyes, I'm butt naked. Wouldn't want you to see that" he said with a slight chuckle, obviously my eyes flung open but much to my disappointment he was there fully clothed. What can I say hot guys are my weakness!

"Aww anyone would think you was disappointed in me being fully clothed" Clay said with a wink making me blush slightly

"Actually I was already opening my eyes as you was saying that so don't be so full of yourself Clay" I replied with a dramatic eye roll.

"Mmm you keep telling yourself that baby, the blush on your cheeks and the disappointed look are telling me different"

"Whatever! What happened anyway?"

"Well you was going to answer your phone but then you must have slipped on something cause the next thing I saw was you smack your head on the side on your way down.

I'm sure that I've broken my leg again! I jumped out of bed to get you but I landed on it a bit funny" Clay said with a sad smile as he rubbed his leg or should I say his cast that was up on a foot rest.

Wait his sitting in the chair? I sat up and looked around at my surroundings I was on Clays bed while he was on the chair. How long had I been out? I don't remember slipping?

"Its been about an hour, you must have knocked your head pretty hard, you want some pain relief? I'm sure if I asked that nurse she'd be more then willingly to give me anything" he said as he chuckled loudly to himself

"Yeah she probably would wouldn't she" I spat out under my breath sounding slightly bitter.

"Wow! I was joking, by the way your Boyfriend is coming, you passed out while speaking to him." He said boyfriend threw clenched teeth but carried on obviously thinking that he disguised his hate for Simon well.

"He didn't sound happy when I picked up the phone to tell him you had passed out, in fact his words where 'you low life scum I'm on my way, don't you dare touch my girl!'" Clayton mimicked in a high pitched voice.

"He doesn't sound like that Clay!" I replied ignoring everything else he had said and finding it annoying that he had made Simon out to sound like a whining little girl.

"Whatever! You should probably wait outside for lover boy you don't want him getting here to find you sitting with scum like me do you?!" Clay spat back, I could tell he was trying to keep back what he really wanted to say, as he was chewing on the inside of his mouth a typical tell tale sign that he was trying to stop himself from saying too much.