29.

I woke up with a light beaming directly on my face. I covered my face with my hand as I tried to gain some knowledge as to where I was. I sat up on the bed and I noticed I was all alone in the room. 

I was in one of Kaiden's shirts and a pair of socks. I got up from the bed and went out of the room to go downstairs to the kitchen. As I walked downstairs, I heard the voices of Kaiden, his parents and mine as well.

"When is she going to wake up?" I heard my mother ask.

"I am sorry Natalie but I honestly don't know." Ezra said.

"We need to tell her." Kaiden said.

"Yes, we know that but are you sure she's ready to hear everything." My mom said.

I walked out into the living room to join their conversation.

"Tell me what?" I said breaking up their conversation. They all looked at me in shock. 

"Olivia, you're up." My mother said running over to hug me. I hugged her as if I hadn't seen her in years and my mom began to tear up.

"Mom, I'm ok. Stop crying." I said. She pulled away touching my face.

"I was so worried about you. Don't you ever scare me like that again." She said slapping my arm playfully. 

"Ow, ok geez." I said. My father ran over to me and hugged me as well.

"I'm so happy that you are ok." He said. I literally was confused on why they were treating me as if I had been gone for months. My father and I pulled away from our hug.

Kaiden ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug ever. A small tear came through my eye. I missed his touch so much. 

"I was so afraid that I had lost you." He whispered.

"Not a chance." I whispered back. He pulled away from me but not before giving me a soft but sweet kiss on the lips.

"Now, can everyone tell me what's going on?" I questioned.

"Olivia, you might want to sit down for this." Ezra said. I looked at him confused but I went ahead to sit on the couch next to Kaiden.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Ezra asked.

"My graduation and I was turning. I had fire in the pit of my hand as if I could control it and then I blacked out. What I want to know is why you guys are acting as if this isn't old news to us?" I said.

"And that is all you remember?" He questioned further. I just nodded my head as it was all I could truly remember.

"Olivia, I don't know how else to tell you this, but your graduation was almost 2 months ago." Ezra said. My mouth dropped to the floor.

"That's impossible. What have I been doing then if my graduation was almost two months ago?" I questioned. 

"You were upstairs in the room comatose for the past couple of weeks. After you graduated, you were beginning to turn again but Kaiden was able to bring you back. But it was like even after he did bring you back, your vampire side was still trying to come out and you lost consciousness." Ezra said. I really got to stop blacking out.