9.

"Olivia, wake up. It's our last day of school before break." I heard Kaiden say and I groaned.

"Leave me alone. I'm not going." I said with my face in the pillow.

"I made breakfast." He said. I jumped out of bed only to see Kaiden but no food. I groaned.

"Where's the food?" I asked getting off the bed. I walked over to give him a hug and he kissed me on my forehead. I walked over to my bathroom trying to get ready for the day. I started to brush my teeth.

"I just said that so you could get out of the bed." He said laughing.

"That's just wrong." I said.

"So babe, I was thinking that maybe you could stay over at my house for the party and stuff. It's up to you though." Kaiden said.

"Yea that's fine. I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't mind." I said spitting the rest of the toothpaste out of my mouth.

"Liv, I'll be back. I'm going to go home and change. I'll be back to come pick you up." Carter said.

"No, it's fine. I'll just meet you at school. I'm going to get something to eat anyway before school.

"Ok. I love you." Kaiden said making me smile. I opened the bathroom door and gave him a kiss.

"I love you too." I said smiling. He got his belongings and left.

I went back inside the bathroom and turned on the water for the shower and went inside. I was in the shower for around fifteen minutes.

 I was in the shower for around fifteen minutes

I looked at the time. 8:20. I had plenty of time to get something to eat. I grabbed my car keys and went downstairs to go to my car.

What should I eat?

I started the car and began to drive off in the direction towards McDonald's. After a couple of minutes, I was pulling up into the drive-thru.

"Hi. Welcome to McDonald's. What can I get for you?" The server asked.

"Hi, can I get two sausage egg and cheese McGriddles with syrup and a large hazelnut iced coffee with light ice and extra sugar." I said.

"Your total is $10.87. Pull up to the first window please." The server said. I drove the car up to the window. I got my credit card out from my bag and handed it to the employee. She handed me my food and card back.