7.

I honestly couldn't believe that my mom slapped me. Sure, she has disciplined me but never to the point where she had to slap me.

I wasn't even mad that my mom was dating, I was mad at the fact on how she tried to set me up in meeting her new boyfriend.

I know I may seem like I am overreacting, but I had just never expected that from her. I went downstairs to grab something to eat when my mom came. I looked up and glanced at her. She sighed.

"Olivia, can I talk to you?" My mom asked.

"Nope." I said going upstairs. I sat on my bed and started playing music on my phone. I plugged in my headphones and put the volume on high. I got my laptop out and started to do some homework.

My mom walked into the room and pulled the headphones out of my ears. "Ow, what the hell is wrong with you?"I exclaimed.

"Watch your mouth when you are talking to me. You are going to dinner tonight with me and Richard and you are going to behave." She said to me.

"I'd rather not." I said grabbing my headphones out of her hand.

"I don't care if you rather do it or not. You're going and that's final." She said putting her finger in my face. I blew out some air and rolled my eyes.

"Which part don't you understand of the words I'm not going?" I spat at her.

"You are going. We are going to their house and we'll leave together. " She said beginning to walk out of my room.  I groaned.

"Let me guess, as a family." I said sarcastically.

"Why are you so against this?" She asked me.

"You are being selfish. You were the one who told dad that you didn't want to become a vampire and you wanted to reject the mate bond. So don't expect me to be happy about your decision. On top of that, you pretty much bum rushed me with the information expecting me to be fine with it." I said.

"Olivia, start getting your ass ready for dinner. Don't question me about my decisions." She said walking out the room.

I walked to my bathroom and started getting ready.

I went downstairs and saw my mother waiting for me in the kitchen

"Well, are we leaving? The faster we go, the faster we can leave." I said. We got into the car and I immediately took out my phone and headphones.