5.

After I had that little interruption at dinner the other night, my dad had found out why I turned out so quickly even though I had not completed the mating process.

In the process of finding out why I turned out so early, my dad make me take some training sessions to learn how to control my powers and things of the sort.

Turns out there was more to the story. Isn't there always.

Flashback

"Olivia, come downstairs please." My dad yelled.

"Coming." I yelled back and I raced downstairs.

"Dad, where are you?" I yelled throughout the house.

"I'm in the living room." He yelled back. I walked towards the living room and noticed there was a woman next to him.

"Dad, who is this?" I questioned. I hope this is not what I think it is.

"Olivia, this is Katerina. The witch who performed the spell on you." My dad said. I waved my hand sheepishly.

Katerina stood up and attacked me with a hug. "Oh." I said hugging her back.

"My god, you are beautiful." She said.

"Katerina is a very bubbly witch." My dad said.

"Hi, I'm Katerina. I am the witch who changed you, as you know. Your old man practically begged me on his knees to change you. I even saw him shed a couple of tears." Katerina said giggling. I let out a small laugh with her.

"Don't tell my daughter lies." He said.

"Come on, let's talk about why you are turning so early." Katerina said. We walked over to the couches and sat down.

"So as your father told you already he had me perform a spell on you. He didn't want you to grow up as a vampire so he wanted me to somewhat prolong that part of you. He came to my coven and witches aren't very fond of vampires so none of them wanted to do it. Old hags.  They were angry old bitches." Katerina said.

"Katerina!" My dad yelled. "Continue with the story please." My dad added on.

"Oh right. So as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. None of the other witches wanted to do it, but I did. I performed the spell on you. I clearly said I would do it but I never stated when you would turn. I clearly stated that if you weren't fully mated before 21, you would die but I never said that if you were fully mated, that's when you would turn. Did you know your father could be such a dimwit?" Katerina said laughing.

My dad hissed at Katerina.

"Don't do it. I will hex you and leave you to a very miserable death." She said.

"I hate witches." My dad drawing back in his fangs. I was laughing the entire time.

"I have a question. If I'm a vampire, why is it that my eye color isn't the same like the others?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Katerina asked.

"Well when I was turning, I noticed my eyes didn't just change to red. They were first blue, then red, and then clear. What does that mean?" I asked.