13.

It has been a couple of days since I last spoke to Kaiden and I would like to keep it that way. School started again but I did my absolute best to avoid him at all costs.

I kept questioning myself as to whether I led him to cheat. Was it my fault?  I couldn't dwell on him for too long all it did was upset me.

I just wish we weren't in the position cause I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him. I missed him and I still loved him. I feel so stupid for feeling this way still.

"Olivia, time for training. Katerina is here." I heard my dad say as he walked inside the room.

"I don't want to train today." I mumbled into my pillow.

"Come on princess, get up. You have to train today." My dad said.

"No, I don't want to." I said.

"Is there something you haven't been telling me, princess? You've been locked up in this room for the past couple of days."

"No dad." I said moving to the sit on the edge of my bed.

"Olivia, tell me what's wrong." My dad said.

"He cheated." I said lowly.

"Princess, I can't help you if you don't speak up." He said.

"He cheated on me. Kaiden cheated on me." I said breaking down crying all over again. My dad hugged me tight while I just cried.

"I'm sorry this happened to you." He said.

"Daddy don't say sorry. This isn't your fault. I just feel so stupid because everything was going so good." I said.

"You are not stupid. You are in love. There is a difference babygirl." He said.

"You don't have to train today. You just stay up here and take all the time you need. I'll let Katerina know you're not feeling well." My dad said getting up.

"No dad, wait, I want to train today." I said. I needed to get my mind off Kaiden.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to train if you're not feeling up to it. I can give you some time if that's what you need." My dad said.

"Thank you daddy but I am sure. I need to do something to get my mind off of Kaiden." I said. I smiled to make him know that I am sure about training today.

"Okay. Just meet me downstairs when you're ready." He said. I just nodded my head and he left the room.

I got up off the bed, went to the bathroom, and looked in the mirror. I was upset with myself and I was more upset about letting this happen.

I changed my clothes into something more workout appropriate and went downstairs.

"Dad!" I yelled throughout the house.

"In the gym!" He yelled back. I walked to the gym and I looked up and saw my dad and Katerina.

"So what are we learning today?" I asked.