ughhhh

lemme just start by saying it's unfair how fucking beautiful deaken bluman is... like literally there was not a single scene in season 4 that he wasn't absolutely STUNNING.

also i'm really pissed. don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but the entire season was pretty pointless. (in my opinion, please don't come after me haha)

also this is kinda a spoiler so stop reading here if you don't want to know it.

HARDCORE SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!! IM SORRY OK I JUST NEED TO GET THIS OFF MY CHEST

i actually hate winston and alex together with a PASSION. the writers rly screwed winston over and i don't appreciate it. i refuse to accept the fact that winston "loved" him .....yeah, no. i'm perfectly fine with alex and charlie, but don't drag winston into this. ok? thank you.

also justin.... let me cry in peace

i'm also pissed that no one is going to be held responsible about being an accessory to murder and framing someone else for it, but ig we can't have everything we want.

ALSO

THERE WAS LITERALLY ZERO POINT IN ESTELA DE LA CRUZ. she didn't cause any problems or anything, but like SHE DID NOTHING.

it was a useless sub plot, and she didn't even talk about her relationship with monty at all. so there was no point in her existence really. like you would expect something major to come out of her introduction, but no.

thanks for listening to my ted talk. sorry if i offended anyone lol. <3