Secret [M]

~Present time~

Winstons POV

"You kept Monty's secret even though he beat the shit out of you. Why?" Ani asked. "That's a secret you keep. So, use it well, okay?" And with that, I stood up from my chair and awkwardly left. I would never out someone. Especially Monty.

I wonder how he's doing. I knew Bryce was a good friend of his and I hope that Bryce's death won't affect him too much. I contemplated texting him, but opted out of it. I had no idea if I'd strike a nerve or not. I blushed just thinking about how I got his number.

It was the night of the homecoming game. Monty caught me afterwards and apologized to me. Against my better judgement, I invited him over to my house. Lord, what was I thinking? I was a bit nervous when he approached me with a bitter/confused/confrontational, "The fuck are you doing here?" I didn't even know what his words were supposed to mean, but they made me nervous.

Then he said sorry for beating me up. Okay. Whatever.

But he just looked so cute standing there all guilty in his letterman's jacket that I couldn't help it. What's so bad about wanting to have some fun once in a while anyway? Nothing would even happen.

I was honestly being really stupid when I thought nothing would happen.

A/N: i'll be switching persons for this scene, but normal POVs will return after the scene is over. also keep in mind that bryce is not yet dead in the following flashback.

~WARNING~ mature content ahead. If you are uncomfortable with that, scroll until you see: ~END~😉

Monty slammed Winston against the wall of his room, panting heavily. The prior exchange between the two had been awkward. Each not knowing how to proceed.

It was Winston who made the first advance, suggesting the two should "visit" his room.

Winston could barely catch his breath before Monty's lips devoured him once again. Heat spread throughout his body in places he didn't know could feel heat.

The moans coming from Winston's throat made Winston flush more red than he already was. Monty found pleasure in having that affect on him.

As Monty continued his attack on Winston's collarbone, Winston's hand ran over Monty's smooth chest, while the other laced through his hair. His fingers tugged at it while Monty placed his mouth over Winston's once again.

Monty groaned before ripping off his shirt, needing to feel closer to the brown eyed boy. Moans involuntarily left both their mouths when their hard members rubbed against one another. Drunk on the feeling, Winston ground his hips against Monty's, not fully aware of his own body movements. This earned a sharp inhale from Monty as he started reciprocating by moving his own hips.

Winston threw his head back in pleasure, giving Monty better access to his neck. With this, Monty threw Winston on the bed. Monty realized he had no experience as he tore off his jeans, but paid almost no attention to the fact when he locked eyes with Winston. Monty crawled on top of him, ripping off the rest of Winston's clothes, dominating him.

Winston was left fully exposed on full display for Monty's eyes. In those eyes, Winston saw the lust and fire behind them. No words between the two were exchanged when Monty roughly flipped Winston over on his stomach, eliciting a small groan from the latter.

Monty slid a condom on his increasingly hardening dick, ready to enter. He desperately needed the warmth of Winston around him. He almost moaned just thinking about it.

Winston, only now gaining enough sense of reality, realized what was about to happen. "W-wait!" Winston's voice disrupted the room, disrupting the trance Monty was in. Monty froze at the words.

Winston almost instantly regretted saying anything, wanting nothing more than to have Monty inside him. But then again, he also didn't want to be in excruciating pain the whole time, given Monty's size.

"Uhh.." Winston didn't know how to go on about this. "We should probably use some lube.. just to help." Winston didn't know why he felt nervous requesting this. He said he forgave Monty, and he did, but that didn't stop the fear that creeped up on Winston from deep down within him. It was fear that Monty might lash out at him for making him stop. It was fear of Monty getting angry for being told what to do by a faggot.

Winston refused to look over his shoulder at Monty, keeping his forehead glued to the pillow. He was already anticipating the worst. Winston however, did not expect Monty's next words.

"Uh..yeah. R-right. Where is it?" Monty spoke so softly that Winston almost didn't hear him over the sound of his own breathing. Winston stumbled over his words slightly before saying, "In the drawer to your right."

Monty grabbed the tube, not quite knowing what to do with it. Noticing his hesitation, Winston finally turned over from his position and took the bottle from his hands, looking into Monty's eyes with a sultry stare.

Winston slowly worked the lube over Monty's hard on while Monty tried to suppress his moans. By this time, both were quickly losing their patience.

Monty decided that enough was enough, and flipped Winston back on his stomach. Lining himself up with Winston's entrance, he thrusted in fully. Tears brimmed Winston's eyes as he let out a loud groan. Monty immediately paused.

Winston was clearly not prepared well enough, making the stretch hard to adjust to, but he didn't care. They both needed this.

After a few seconds, Monty started to thrust into Winston with steady rolls of his hips. Monty's arm wrapped around Winston's, caging him in. Winston groaned at the feeling of intense pleasure. Monty's head tilted back, eyes closed, mouth slightly ajar, feeling Winston around him.

Getting into the rhythm quickly had Monty chasing release. He didn't expect to last for such a short period of time. Monty's thrusts started to become more erratic. Less like thrusts and more like grinds.

Monty noticed that Winston was moaning especially louder now, shaking underneath him. Monty didn't exactly know why, but took it as a good sign.

Winston was practically vibrating. His moans becoming even more frequent with the abuse to his prostate.

Monty continued to thrust into him before he came with a loud, shuddering moan. He held his last thrust inside Winston for a second before pulling out. Winston quickly finished himself off, cumming just after Monty.

"Holy shit!" Monty exclaimed, before falling onto his back beside Winston.

Winston smirked at the football player's words. They were both breathing heavily, coming down from their post-sex highs.

At that second, Monty forgot all expectations others had of him. He forgot about his father, about Bryce, about being straight. All his insecurities melted away as he realized that in that moment, he had this boy all to himself.

~END~

A/N: the smexy flashback will continue in the next chapter before returning back to present time again. i made this timeline rly dang confusing and that is my own fault bc i did not plan it out.. buut, i rly hope that you're not finding it too hard to follow along☺️