Just One Time (Ziall) - BoyxBoy

* Prologue*

“YOU WERE NEVER GOOD! I ALWAYS HAD TO DEAL WITH YOU AND YOUR STUPIDITIES! YOU’RE USELESS AS A SON!” with that the grey haired man walked out, slamming his son’s bedroom door.

The blonde 18 year old boy slumped against the wall, tears running down his usual pale face that now was flushed red on a shape of a hand. His eyes landed on the ink covered part of his skin on his wrist.

He didn’t regret it though! He had tattooed his mothers name initials along with her birth date and the date that she passed away, with a halo ring over it. He wanted to symbolize that she was his angel, and that even though she isn’t with him physically, she would always be in his heart!

He whipped his tears with the other hand, his mind wandering to the things he could or should do now!

Apologize to his father?  - No

Do something else out of the ordinary?  - Hell yes!

Even though he knew he would get yelled at, or even earn himself another slap or punch or a whole beating, he didn’t care. He wanted to do something he hasn’t done before, because that’s the only time he felt free… he felt like he belonged to himself, not his father.

He stood up walking towards the bathroom, trying to clear his head. He took a long, hot shower, his muscles relaxing under the soft pressure of the water. He was determined to do as he wanted. He didn’t want to regret it; he didn’t want to change his mind, before he even made it up, so he let his thoughts rest.

His eyes wandered through the closet full of clothes, landing on a pair of baggy khaki trousers and a black simple t-shirt. He threw them on, adding a pair of black Supras and styled his heir, just a bit, so it wouldn’t look that messy. He noticed that the big red mark on his cheek was already gone, even though his eyes remained the slightest bit puffy. Once again, he didn’t care… and it felt right not to care about anything.

He went outside hopping in his white BMW X6, and made his way to the new club he had heard about.

There were a lot of people drinking, smoking, kissing, making out, dancing, grinding on each other… practically having clothed sex on the middle of the dance floor.  Niall’s nostrils filled with the smell of sweat mixed with the smell of alcohol and cigarettes, making him gag.

Scrunching his nose, he made his way to the bar, passing the sea of sweaty dancing bodies. Once he sat on the stool, he ordered everything he could think of. He wanted to forget everything… one night… only once… just one time, he wanted do what he wanted, to be carefree, and let all his worried drift away.

Drink after drink burned Niall’s throat, until he couldn’t even feel it anymore. He downed shot after shot, and his vision started becoming blurry, his surroundings started spinning when he moved, and he felt light headed.

On the other side of the club, a group of four boys were eyeing the boy drowning himself on alcohol. They recognized him…

“That’s him…” the curly haired one said, his voice firm.

“Yeah, 100% sure” nodded the blue eyed one, his gaze on the boy across from him.

“Guys, I don’t think we should do this” the dark haired boy shook his head, while the other one remained silent.

“Zayn, we need the money! And by the way, we’re professionals, no one can catch us!” the green eyed heart throb rolled his eyes, making his boyfriend smirk.

“His father is freakishly rich… it’s all over the papers… I’m sure he wouldn’t even think about saving his own son, no matter how much he has to pay!” the quiet light brown haired teenager added.

“I don’t know” the olive skinned boy murmured frowning. There was so much innocence radiating from the blonde, no matter how much he drank. He didn’t want to hurt him… his eyes met the electric blue ones, and he felt a shiver creep down his spine.

“Three against one… you have no choice! Now who will do the seducing?” the oldest one crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at the boy who was disagreeing with the plan.

Zayn sighed closing his eyes for a split moment, breaking the stare that neither he nor the blonde didn’t break until now.

“I will” he muttered, giving the younger boy who was eyeing him with curiosity, a smile from the distance.

_____________________________

Yep, thinking about a new story! SO this is most likely gona be short, but i have another idea, the prologue of which story will be up when i'm back from school! 

So tell me what do you think... should i continue this one, or the other one!

XxxXx Emma