Chapter 12 - I'm kind of lost *Final Chapter*

Niall felt a soft shake on his shoulder and he groaned turning on his back. He winced when he felt a bolt of pain shot up his back and tried to open his eyes but he couldn’t. Just then he remembered what had happened in the past three days, he remembered Zayn and most importantly he remembered last night.

His lips stretched into a smile but the annoying shake returned on his shoulder making him sit up, the blindfold still over his eyes.

“What?” he asked obviously annoyed

“Here are some fresh clothes. You can take a shower first when i leave, the bathroom’s the door on the left. Don’t forget the blindfold by the way and knock on the door when you’re done. You’re leaving soon” he heard a low raspy voice say slowly.

“Where’s Zayn?” Niall asked frowning

“He told me to say goodbye” the voice said and soon Niall heard the door close. It felt like someone had punched him hard on the gut and he couldn’t breathe. He thought that Zayn cared, but he had just used him.

He raised his hand and removed the blindfold, his eyes welling up with tears. He looked around the room but it looked plain and random, unlike the first time.

He looked down at his body noticing that he was still naked. His bottom lip quivered as he tried to fight back the tears. He had the feeling that something like this would happen, but still deep down he hoped that Zayn wasn’t like the others.

He turned stepping on the ground and then stood up letting the covers slip from his body. His body was still a bit numb, but he ignored it and limped towards the bathroom, or the door on the left like the boy had said.

Once he was in the bathroom he burst in tears, crying and sobbing. He should have expected this but he still couldn’t help but cry. He slid against the door, staring at the tiled wall in front of him. He hugged his knees at his chest and rested his forehead on top of them.

Was this how it felt to have the Stockholm syndrome?  Was he really attracted to one of his kidnappers? Was he really wishing he wouldn’t have to go? Was he really wishing he and Zayn met in other circumstances? Why was he wishing he could at least see Zayn’s face once?  

He was lost in thoughts for a while, thinking about Zayn’s touches last night. That was the only thing he would have to remember the boy by. The touches, the kisses and his name. Nothing else!

When he thought that he was stable again, he pushed himself of the ground and made his way to the glass cabin to take a much needed shower. He pretended to let the water wash his pain and disappointment away, but it wasn’t doing much.

He didn’t make it long. He would go home soon anyway, that’s when he would take a long bath and maybe drown in the end! He didn’t look what the boy had brought him to wear. His mind was somewhere else while he got dressed.

He thought about the day when everything had begun. The day he had gotten the tattoo and his father had gotten angry because of it. He stared down at his forearm and traced his pointing finger across the letters with the halo ring over it.

He remembered the hard slap that had sent him stumbling back. The slap his father gave him, that had Niall furious. The slap that made him do something else to annoy his father. That was when he had decided to go to the nearest club and get drunk. That was where he got kidnapped.

He got the blindfold, stared at it for a second and then placed it over his eyes, tying it behind his head. For a second he was tempted to slide the blindfold to his throat and tighten it so hard he would choke but he was too scared to do it.