Chapter 7 - You Start

*recap from last events*

“And besides, i was against kidnapping him if you remember from last night” Zayn raised one of his eyebrows, wanting to look tough, when in fact he was freaking out inside. He had admitted in front of Niall that he had a crush on him, even though he only knew Niall for a few hours. Deep inside he knew that he liked the boy since his eyes landed on him, but his innocence, cuteness and everything else about him had added a few feelings, turning it into a crush.

“Can we just stop talking, and call Niall’s dad?” Liam talked for the first time! He was a life saver in awkward silences!

Louis glared for one more second at Zayn and then drew his phone out, getting ready to make the call!

***

Niall was tensed, sitting frozen on his previous seat. He was listening to the ring echo through the room, as he waited for his father to pick up.

“H-Hello?” The deep Irish accent asked as everyone in the room stared at the device in Louis’ hand.

“Hello Mr. Horan! It’s me again” Louis said calmly. He either had no problem doing this, or was a really good actor. Niall suspected on the second.

“Is Niall there with you?” The man asked with a worried tone that confused Niall.

“Yes!” Louis simply answered “Have you got the money?”

The man ignored the question, and asked another one himself

“Can i talk to him?”

“Answer my question first!” Louis demanded. In the meanwhile Zayn sat down next to Niall and wrapped his arms around Niall’s shoulder.

Niall felt a bit awkward, now that he knew that this boy for some unknown reason liked him, but he also felt his muscles relax under his touch. Niall found himself snuggling closer to Zayn, who immediately felt a smile creep on his face.

Niall wondered why ‘Z’ would like him! He was nothing special… in fact he had a feeling that Z was really good looking just by the simple fact that he had the sexiest voice he had ever heard. He could have anyone that he wanted, so why would he even think about liking Niall?

“Yes i have the money, now let me talk to him!” the man huffed

“Oh no Mr. I’m the one who makes the rules here. You can’t tell me what to do” Louis said sounding angry, but in fact he was going to let Niall talk to his father anyway.

“Let me talk to him… P-Please” The man sounded that he had a hard time saying the last word.

“Okay, but not because you said so. I’m doing this for Niall” Louis said and went near Niall, placing a hand on his shoulder and whispering a quiet ‘Talk’

“D-dad?” Niall asked placing a hand over the blindfold. His voice was shaky, and he wasn’t sure what to say.