Chapter 11 - Beautiful

DON'T REPORT PLEASE

Zayn smiled to himself as he chewed on the piece of toast, thinking about his and Niall’s kiss(es) last night.  He was just so happy, he couldn’t even hold it back.

Louis gave Zayn a weird look, and narrowed his eyes knowing that Zayn had done something and was hiding it. He had to know what it was…

“What did you do?” Louis asked plopping on the chair in front of Zayn at the dining table. Zayn’s eyes widened for a moment before he put on his best poker face and blinked a few times at Louis.

“What did i do?” Zayn answered with another question

“I don’t know, but i’m going to find out… soon” Louis pointed with two of his fingers at his eyes then at Zayn, and returned to Harry who was making breakfast for Niall who was in Zayn’s room with Liam who was looking over the blonde while Zayn ate.

Zayn shook his head smirking, as finished eating. He stood up, pushing the plate away from him and immediately taking a run for the door, when once again Louis appeared in front of him, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

“You’re acting like a love sick puppy” he accused

“That’s how you acted when you met Harry” Zayn shrugged and tried to push Louis, but he wouldn’t move

“That’s different…”

“Yeah, Harry had to take care of you, while now i’m the one taking care of Niall even though he doesn’t need it” Zayn rolled his eyes

“Zayn, listen…”

 “Louis… i like him… a lot…” Zayn sighed looking at Louis, hoping that he would understand

Louis closed his eyes, blocking Zayn’s puppy look that would make him feel bad. He knew he couldn’t let Zayn  develop feelings for the rich kid

“Zayn please… i’m doing this for you. You have to refuse believing that you like Niall… you’ll end up getting hurt and in jail” Louis tried to reason with one of his best friends who shook his head “He’s not even gay! He’s just desperate…”

“Louis you don’t know that” Zayn said starting to get mad at the light blue eyed boy

“That’s true, i don’t know but i also don’t think i want to find out. That would be to risky”

“Louis, shut up” Zayn snapped “Let me enjoy at least this day… he’ll be gone tomorrow anyway” Zayn’s voice shook and then pushed Louis away.

He couldn’t believe that Louis was being so selfish. He was thinking about himself and Harry. What about Zayn? What about Zayn’s feelings? What about Niall?

Zayn stormed to his room, pushing the door open and it slammed against the wall from the force.  Liam’s head snapped in his direction while Niall just jumped up startled.

“Can you leave please” Zayn said much calmer than he expected looking at Liam, who nodded “And please bring Niall some food” Zayn yelled when Liam disappeared from his sight.

He then went to sit on the bed next to Niall, who was completely tensed, almost scared of Zayn.

“Niall don’t act like you’ve never seen or heard an angry person before” Zayn said his mood lightening immediately at the sight of the Irish cutie. Niall looked down, bitting his lip and Zayn immediately knew that something was wrong.

“What h-happened?” Niall asked, trying to sound normal but Zayn wasn’t buying it

“Niall, why are you acting like this?” Zayn asked, placing his hand over Niall’s cheek, who pulled back first, but then leaned into the touch.