Paper

U and ur next door neighbor, Zach have been talking for a while now. Well not talking, more like Writing. Are windows look right into each other's room, so we would wright somthing on a paper, and show it to each other. (I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense, If is doesn't watch the beginning of the video^). We been doing that for most of are life's. We used to talk in public, but her got this new girlfriend, Rachel. We don't get along, so if she new that me and Zach are still Communicating, she would make mine and Zach life's a living hell. I look over to see Zach righting somthing.
Zach: can u talk
So u grave a pad of paper
U: sure what's up
Zach: have u ever been a part of somthing that u loved, but at the same time torturing u.
U thought about ur and Zach relationship, and how u love him, and u hated seeing him with Rachel.
U: ya. Why?
Zach: me and Rachel relationship is toxic, but I'm still with her, and I think I might love her
U: the sucks. I only seem to smart things, talk and try to make things better, or break up. Ik that u probably dong want her that
I now that I had the perfect chance to tell him to break up with her, and Mabey he would run to me. I'm not that kind of person, I love Zach, And I would do anything to make him happy. This sucks, why can't her just like me?
Zach: that just what I needed to here. Thank, u always now what to say, I means a lot
U were righting, but he was walking out the door, with his soccer stuff. Somthing u should now, is that Zach is crazy popular, and u were more in the middle. U were bullied, and had to haters, except for Rachel. U forgot ur friend, gg was coming over, she walk into ur room.
Gg: hay girl
U: ello gg
Gg: so tonight I thought that we could eat food, watch a few movies. Listen to old 1D music
U: like normal
Gg: the only life we now, or live, and the best
U: We know each other way to well.
For the next few hours we watch a few movies, and had a dance party, what I didn't now is that zach came home, and watch me and gg dancing. I saw Zach starting to wright, and since gg was passed out, I walked over.
Zach: nice dance moves
I: um...what?
Zach: it's funny that u don't think I ever seen to dance
U: ooh great, u saw that
Zach: yep.. don't worry it's better then mine
U: ooh come on it can't be.. show me them soon
Zach: no way.. but if u come to the dance tomorrow, I'll show u them
U: ya no way
Zach: why?
U: first u gf doesn't like us talking
Zach: we broke up, I realize that I don't like her, theirs other things in the world that more important
U: ooh sry
Zach: it's fine, so now will u go to the dance
U: no sry, I still have school
Zach: come on, it's going to be fun, and if u do come save me a dance
U: um.. I'm fine
Zach: u need to life ur life, take a risk or 2 it will make life a lot better
U: I go take risk
Zach: haha.. fun one. Named the last risk u took
U: just today I took the risk of lifting my shades open, so u needed up seeing my and gg dance
U see Zach laughing
Zach: u got me their, any way night
Zach walked away from the widow, before u could show him a paper saying the 8 letters.
The next day u went to school, like normal, u had a softball practice, and when walk in to ur room,  u look at Zach room to see him grabbing ur jacket over his tux's, u sees u and walk over to the window.
Zach: u sure u don't want to come, it will be fun
U: Im sure, have fun. By the way u look handsome
U see Zach blushing as u read ur paper, u didn't want to read into it, so u just ignored it.
Zach; thank, I got to go, me and my friends are going together, I'll talk to u later
Then he just left, u started to think about what he said, take a risk. That's when u new what to do. U grab ur nieces dress and quickly took a shower got some makeup and ran to the car.
When u got to the school, some of ur friends were outside talking to some of Zach friends. That's when u saw Zach he saw me and smile came on his face. Next thing I know his arms are being wrap around my waist. Everybody was looking, because nobody new that me and Zach were talking. As he was hugging me, I hugged him back as he whisper in my ear.
Zach: I'm glad u came
U: ur the one who told me to take a risk, so that what I'm about to do, Zach please don't get this changed anything, but I love u. I love are late night talk, I love that I can trust u with anything and everything. U their to talk to when nobody is their. All I'm trying to say is that I love u.
Next thing I new is Zach lips are on mine, I kissed back, and now ever ones is looking at us.
Zach: I love u too. I fell for ur 3 years ago, and I try to getting over ur, but I couldn't, I don't know what I would without u. I love u.
U walk into the school gym, and walking in was playing ur and Zach future wedding song.

That was inspired by that I belong with me music video, and hopefully the ending part was cleaver, and made sense.