Bestie picks my bea part 2

So u and Zach has been dating for a year know, but we both been so Busy, that u haven't seen each other in 4 mouths, he was on his world tour. When he came back he had to work with the people who did bestie in picks my bae, so u decided to surprise him, and reenact how u met.
When the time came, u were in line with all the others girl, different from before, and u heard Zach say: I have a girlfriend, who I met on this, I'm not doing this,
I'm not going on a date with some random girl, when I'm happily in love with y/n.
Zach was in love with me, omg I felt the same way, we just never told each other. I don't know if I can do this, I have a feeling that I'm going to attack him when I see him. That's when the boys walked in. U can tell Zach was annoyed. That's when it all stated when the other boys ask my name I had to lie.
You: my name is maya.
The game goes on and they even ask the same questions as that start, of corse I answer them the same. Until it's was the end, and I was the last one their.
Daniel: time to turn around
Zach: fine
But when he turned around his frown turned in two I smile, and he ran up to be and tackled me.
Zach: y/n. I miss you so much, I can't believe u here.
You: I know, bye the way I heard what u said to Th e boys, I just want to say is that I love you
Zach: u heard, I must have sound like a jerk to all he other girls. But I love you so so so so much, it was torture not being with you.
You: same, don't ever leave me for that long
Zach: next time I taking you. I love you so much. I want to spend that rest of my life with you.
You: I love you too, and I can't wait to be with you for the rest of joy life.