Where am i

U and a few friends just moved to LA, and u some how got lost. Ur phone is dead, and ur looking for ur new house, ur move in today. All ur stuff is their, u don't know were u are. Ur in the middle of what feels like no where, final found a house. It was modern looking, kinda looks like the one I'm moving into, but it's not the same. U start walking up to the door, when The door opened, their was a blond hair boy who answer the door.
Corbyn: um.. hello? Do u need anything?
U: yess, so I just moved here, and I'm already lost, and my phone is dead, I was wondering if I could borrow a charger, or somebody phone. I'm sry I'm y/n.
Corbyn: nice to met u, it np, my friend Zach got lost 7 times in the first week of living here. U can come in.
He let u in, when u walk in u saw 4 other boys, the all gave Corbyn, and me a weird look. But Corbyn ran out of the room.
Jack: no to be rude or anything, but who are u?
U: sry I'm y/n, I just moved here today and I somehow already got lost, and my phone is dead.
Zach: That suck, but I know that feeling. I'm Zach, and this is jack Jonah, and Daniel.
Corbyn walk into the room, with a charger. And handed it to me.
U: thanks
Corbyn: no problem
Zach: so why did u move her?
Zach said moving to the side, signaling me to sit next to him. I was about to answer, but got interrupted by Jonah
Jonah: me, jack, Corbyn and jack have to go get some stuff, Zach to u mind staying hear?
Zach: no problem
They left leaving me and Zach.
Zach: u never answer my question?
U:  I'm friends with people that are older then me, so they already lived in LA, and so for my 17 birthday my parents let me move in with them.
Zach; ya, all the boys who live here are older then me.
U: u all live here
Zach: yop
U and Zach started talking and had fun. Played some games u didn't ever realize the time u till one for ur friends called, asking u were u been. She sent me the address to the house for the 2ed time. It turned out Zach lived next to u. Over the years u and Zach had some crazy adventures.
——————————————————
Author note,
That was a short one, and wasn't my best. Sry for all the spelling errors.