Wedding

Today was ur best friend Gabbie's wedding, she was getting married to jack Avery. I new jack, u don't know his band mates, but I am a fan. I was her maid of honor, and jack close friend Zach was his.  I was getting gabbie ready, when I heard a nock on the door, I told one of Gabbie's Bridesmaids to help her, when I got to the door I open to see a cute boy, around my age, with brown fluffy hair.
Zach: hi.. this is for gabbie from jack. I'm Zach
U: ohh thxs, I'm y/n.
Zach: so ur gabbie maid of honor, I guess I'll see u soon.
U: I guess so bye
Zach: bye
Then he walked away. I handed gabbie the box, it was just a little note from jack saying that he loved her, and couldn't wait to get married.
That sweet, wish u could get somebody cute and sweet like that. U got snap out of ur thoughts, by gabbie
Gabbie: aww I love him so much, can u guys help lav with flower girl dress. I need to talk to y/n.
The walked out, and I was kind of scared to see what she was going to say.
Gabbie: so I saw u and Zach
She wiggled her eyebrows, and u couldn't help but laugh
U: wow I just met him
Gabbie: I was trying to get ur two together, but jack told me I couldn't, and he new Zach would never to a blind date, but now u guys met, can I set u up?
U: why would u ask, u already know that I don't do blind dates.
Gabbie: ya but...
U: ooh stop it, it's ur day
Gabbie: I don't care what day it is, I will always try to find u love
U rolled ur eye, and let out a laugh about what gabbie just told u. Now it was time for the wedding. U and Zach link arm. Who new that in a few years, I would be u and Zach getting married.