Say u would let go

Today u and a few friends are going out on a hike, in this haunted woods. U were exited because this is the first day we're u didn't have any homework. U found this place out one day when u were in class not paying attention, and u started looking up haunted places near u, because why not, and then this place showed up, and u and ur friends didn't know what else to do ( u are 18 years old, and just started collage, to become a forensic science).
Christina: so my boyfriend and his friend came into town, and I haven't seen in a while, so can they come?
U: ya sure. great now I'm going to be a 5 wheel. U have ur man, and Lidia and nick are together
   Christina: um... my boyfriend AND his friend are coming, so u wouldn't be alone. And Mabey u can final find u a bf.
    U: haha... no. I told u, I'm not looking for anyone, and I don't have the time. Between collage, and my internship with at police office, I don't have time.
    Christina: we will see about that.
Later that day Christina went to the airport to pick up her boyfriend, and his friend, and I just learned that they will be staying with us. (U live together). I went to pick up Lidia and nick. U guys were going to met up, in the woods. When u got their, u saw Christina, and I'm guessing her boyfriend, who arm was around her, and another guy. He looked a around me age, Mabey a little older, and had brown hair.
    U: hey guys
    Christina:hey, so this is my boyfriend, Corbyn, and his friend Zach. Guys this is roommate, and bestie y/n. And are other friend Lidia and nick.
     U: so u guys ready, appearly this place is haunted , but with good spirt, but this is one restaurant that also haunted, but with bad sprit.
     Lidia: were in gods name to u find this up?
     U: in class..
U were
     Nick: I'm going to stop u, this is ur first day, with nothing about school, so no talking about it. And I also hate when u talked about what u learn. Like how do u not get scard for life.
      U: it's not scary to me.
      Christina: yet u hate bugs, and hights and...
      U: ya ya we get it I'm scared of everything.
Everybody laugh and we started walking. Nick and Lidia were up front, being the cute couple that they always were. They we basically attach to each other. Then it was Christina and Corbyn, who were talking, and hugging telling each other how much they missed each other and filling them in when they were a part. That being said, I was left with Zach.
    Zach: Heyy so I'm Zach
    U: and I'm y/n
    Zach: so I was wondering, if they are away like that?
He pointed to Lidia and nick, who were wrapping their arms, and telling each other that their amazing, and that they love each other (🤮)
       U: sadly yes, they been together for 3 months, and already moved in together, their moving way to fast. But who am I to judge.
       Zach: ya kind of gross, and makes u feel more single
      U: how did u know I'm single?
      Zach: ooh so u are
      U: yop
      Zach: same, and I just thought u were because ur here with no one
     U: smarter then u look
He let out a laugh
     Corbyn: he's not that smart, he looks and is dumb
We all laugh a little
      Zach: so u saying that I look dumb, and I am dumb?
     Everybody but Zach: yep
     Zach: ok,  wow
U laugh
    Zach: so why are u single?
     U: um... I'm busy, and when I do go on dates, they kinda freak out, when I started talking about college. So why is the one are Zachary Herron single?
    Zach: u know who I am
    U: I think u forgot I live with Christina, and I know about ur band, good music. U didn't answer my question
    Zach: I'm busy, and I haven't found anyone that I want to date. So what do u study?
     U: ooh I'm study to become a forensic science.
     Zach: cool what type of field?
     U: I'm going to do the autopsies, and also I'm learning to become one of the detective. And I'm also talking an internship at the police office.
     Zach: that is so cool, so u get to look at dead bodies all day, and help with murder case?
    U: yess
    Zach: do u know how to use a gun?
    U: I'm tacking class now on how to use one, but it not like I will get to have one,
Christina hates it all, she doesn't like me knowing how to use one.
     Christina:  I also don't like when u bring home pictures of dead bodies?
      U: it was only a few times, and it's not my fault u looked at them, I warned u?
      Christina: if u tell anybody to not to look at their going to look at it.
     U: I know that, but I just wanted to test it out.
     Christina: and it bring one home once a week, don't think I don't know that
     U: what u doing in my room?
     Christina: I want to make sure u don't have a gun.
     U: I can't even get one, and I would never do that to u. And that picture are homework, those case are already solved, we just get an old file, and we have to figure it out on are own.
After that I started talking to Zach again, about life and everything, about 1 1/2 miles in Lidia started complaining about how her feet hurt.
    U: let's just go back, remember that restaurant I was talking about, let's just go their I'm hungry.
We started to head back, and I got in my car, with Zach and Cristina and Corbyn in the back, Lidia and nick had to go home, so it would just be use, and they look an Uber.
       Cristina: so this would be a first double date
       U: it would be, but me and Zach aren't dating.
      Corbyn: sure u not
He said wail wiggling his eyebrows, and he said sarcastically.
      Zach: so let me guess, Cristina talk to u about use dating, because Corbyn did
     U: she did
    Corbyn and Christina: what, we both think u two would be perfect
U and Zach rolled ur eyes
    Zach: is this why u invited me and not the boys
    Corbyn: Cristina idea not mine
   Christina: u also took a part in it.
U guys laugh, and got to the restaurant, and sat down, u and Zach started talking, so did Corbyn and Cristina. Then it truned out that Their was a band performing. As they started to sing, Cristina and Corbyn started dancing.
      Zach: do u want to dance
      U: sure, just warning u, I'm not a good dancer
     Zach: same but I'm willing to make a fool of are selfs.
U laugh and u and Zach went to dance floor. Then the song say u won't let go came on. U and Zach started to slow dance. And in 6 years U and Zach were dancing to the same song, on ur wedding night.

——————————
AN
Sry that was a longer on, and dry about all the Grammer and spelling arrows, in this and all my stories.