Skater girl

Zach pov
I'm sick and tired of the boys making fun of me, and not knowing how to skateboard. So now I'm driving to one of those skate stores, and asking for somebody who isn't going to be mean, and teach me how to skate. ( Zach and you are 16). I open the door to see the cutest girl ever talking to some younger boy, about skateboarding. Wow she is great with kids. So I waited for her to be done with they boy before going up to her.
Your pov
I was helping Henry out, one of the boys I teach how to skateboard. When the cutest boy ever walked in. I kept on seeing him stare at me, but didn't saw anything. When Henry's mom came to pick him up, I went over to the cute boy.
You: hey I'm y/n, how can I help
Zach: hey I'm Zach. So I know it's kinda embarrassing, but can u teach me how to skate, or do you know somebody that could help.
You: it's not embarrassing, I teaching a 27 how to skate next week. I would love to help.
I directed him to the desk, and showed him what dates and times I could help.
And asking him a few questions.
You: so Zach do u have any type of skateboard at home
Zach: ummm ya, I'll bring one on Friday at 5. And mabey after the skating lesson we can get food.
You: that was smooth, I gotta say. And I'm always hungry, so ya sure I'm in.
Zach: just in case I might needed ur number. In case u forget about the lesson, or the dinner😏
You: wow, I gotta say u are somthing different.
He gave me his phone, and I put my number in, and my name as cute skater girl🥴.