Chapter 3: Phone Conversations

Alana POV

I trust you, I love you, I want you, I need you
Baby I breathe you, never leave you, life wouldn't be the same without you
I trust you, I love you, I want you, I need you
Baby I breath you, never leave you, life wouldn't be the same without you,
Noooooo No No No No

As you can see, im back in the studio already. Jailee always doing something. Just got back & I gotta be in the studio. But hey, gotta keep them hits coming. Gotta be on my A-game. Gotta stay focus. So that means no thinking about Michael. Ughh!! I wish those thoughts would go away. I dont like Michael. Only as a friend, right?

Michael POV

Alana... Alana... Alana.... Ala-

"Michael!!!" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Janet looking at me tapping her foot.

"Oh. Whats up Dunk??"

"Its time for your video shoot."

"My what??"

"Video shoot!!"

"What?" She rolled her eyes. I smirked. "Im just playing Dunk. Lets go."

***

"That was so fun!!" Janet yelled as she ran in the house. I chuckled. This was her first time being on a set. I saw her dancing while we were recording. I love her man. She ran upstairs screaming for Mother. This kid. I chuckled & went in the kitchen to see Mother in there.

"Oh hello Mother."

"Hi baby. What your sister screaming about?"

"How much fun she had on the set." She laughed.

"That girl. So how was it?"

"It was fun."

"Was Alana there?"

"No Mother. She was at the studio."

"Oh. When are you going to ask her out?" I blushed.

"Mother."

"Its a simple question."

"Mother, we already went through this."

"No we havent." I sighed.

"Mother im not ready yet. And im afraid she'll say no & it'll get all awkward so then our friendship will be all ruined and-"

"Michael!!"

"Yes?"

"Baby, you cant just sit around not doing nothing. I mean all day I see you sitting around staring into space and I know you're thinking about her. Baby you gotta take a chance. Now you are going to call her while im watching and ask her out."

"But-"

"No buts."

"Mo-"

"Get the phone." I sighed. Im not going to win with her. I grabbed the house phone & dialed her number. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

"Mother I can't do this." I said putting the phone on the counter. She rolled her eyes and smacked her lips. Sassy much?

"Michael, she's not going to turn you down. She loves you as much as you love her."

"How do you know?"

"Tatyana can not keep secrets."

"She could be lying."

"Michael, I'm pretty sure everybody knows better to lie to me." I chuckled. "But if you don't want to do it NOW, I won't force you."

"Thank you mother." I started walking out the kitchen.

"But, you will be asking her sometime soon. Now put the phone back please." I turned around, put the phone back on the hook then headed upstairs. That was so close.

Alana POV

When i got home, I had 2 messages. Well WE. Me & Tatyana got our own condo. I pressed the machine and it started to play.

"Tatyana im sorry. I-" DELETE!!! That was Tatyana's douche of a ex boyfriend Brad. She caught him cheating and dumped his ass. I told her not to go with him. She ain't listen. Anyways, do you know how long he been trying to aplogize?? Since before I left for tour!! He need to move on. I pressed play for the next message.

"Michael, she's not going to turn you down. She loves you as much as you love her."

"How do you know?"

"Tatyana can not keep secrets."

"She could be lying."

"Michael, im pretty sure everybody knows better to lie to me." He chuckled. "But if you don't want to do it NOW, i wont force you."

"Thank you mother."

"But, you will be asking her sometime soon. Now put the phone back please." And thats where it ended. My heart started beating faster. He what? Did I hear that correctly? Michael loves me?