Chapter 45: Right Now is Just Enough

Alana POV

The house was dead quiet when i got home. No employees moving around, nothing at all. I wonder where they were.

I walked around the house & it was completely empty. Well then. I slowly walked up the stairs heading towards me & Michael's bedroom. I opened the door peeking in. He wasn't there.

"He must've went back to Vegas with the Chandlers," I said to myself rolling my eyes.

"No i didn't." I jumped & turned around. Michael was leaving against the railing with his arms crossed. "If i would've did that, by the time i would've came back, you and Angel would be gone. And i refuse to lose you two over something stupid that we could've avoided if i wouldn't have brought Jordan home one the first day i was back from tour."

I sighed. "It was my fault too. I shouldn't have over reacted."

"Yeah." I looked at him & he laughed. I punched him in his shoulder. "Owee."

"You should've just nodded."

"I still probably would've got punched." I shrugged then smiled. He smiled back.

We started talking at the same time. "Im sorry baby. Thats okay. Hey!!! Stop." We both laughed.

"I love you applehead."

"I love you too hot head." I punched his shoulder again. He squealed. "Stop that."

"Give me a better nickname."

"Heavy hands." I raised my eyebrows.

"Michael."

"Mhmmm okay bubble butt," he said grabbing my ass & pulling me close. I smirked.

"I guess that'll do for now." He smirked & kissed me slowly. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. I started to deepen the kiss but he pulled back.

"Where's Angel?"

"Don't worry about her she's with Taty. Where's Jordan?"

"Gone home."

"So do we have the house to ourself?"

"Mhm." He bit his lip. I smirked & leaned close to his ear.

"Take me, right now," i whispered sensually.

"You don't have to tell me twice." He picked me up & carried me into the room where we made love for hours till we fell asleep in each others arms.

*

8:00pm

I awoke to the phone ringing. I groaned. Who the hell is that? I tried to reach for it but Michael had his arms wrapped around me tight.

"Michael..." He mumbled then let go & rolled over. I sat up grabbing the phone. "Hello?"

"I sent you over to talk to Michael hours ago what the hell happened?"

"Uhhh... see we made up... a couple of times & i forgot to tell him..."

"Well your nasty ass needs to tell him that feeling you have about the Chandlers. I'll keep Angel." She hung up before i could say something. I sighed & looked back at Michael. He was leaning against his hand.

"Who was that?"

"Taty. She's going to keep Angel for the night."

"Good. Well not good because i've missed my babygirl but i've also missed you."

"I've missed you too but Michael we need to talk." He slid over to me & put his arms around my waist.

"Can't we talk later? I wanna make love to my beautiful wife." He started kissing on my neck. I closed my eyes. Jesus christ if he keeps doing this i won't be able to say shit. Well i will but um... Yeah. I giggled.

"Michael stop," i moaned.

"Come on bubble butt." He started kissing down my back.

"Michael please. Lets talk." He stopped & sighed.

"Fine." He laid back on the bed & i laid on top of him. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Well um..." Im pretty sure the Chandlers are plotting something against you. How do i know? A feeling in my stomach told me that. I rolled my eyes at myself. That sounds so stupid. And it'll have Michael worrying for no reason. I'll just have to keep a watch on them.

"Hello?" I snapped back into reality.

"I umm," LIE!!! "wanna have another baby." It wasn't exactly a lie. I do but of course i really didn't want to talk about it right now. Michael's eyes got big.

"Right now?" I shrugged.

"Whenever you're ready." Michael looked away.

"I hope you're not disappointed but i don't want to do it right now. Maybe we can when i go on my real break between legs, okay?" I nodded. He kissed my forehead. "I cannot wait. I hope we have a boy."

I closing my eyes smiling. "Yeah. Michael Joseph Jackson Jr."

Michael POV

I had a feeling that wasn't what Alana wanted to talk to me about but i just shrugged it off. She'll tell me about when she feels like it, hopefully. I sighed to myself. I shouldn't worry about it. Its probably nothing.

"So um, how about we start practicing making a baby right now?" She didn't say anything. "Alana?" I moved her hair out of her face & saw she was sleeping peacefully. I smiled. She's so beautiful. Looking at her face just make all worries go away. I wish it could just be like this forever. But of course it can't so right now is just enough.

------------------

Guess what yall? I saw the Jackson family in person yesterday slnajajsjs. I was in Gary, IN for the MJ festival & they ended up coming. I almost fell out. I was like 10 feet away from them & i got pictures and a video. And lawddd did Prince look good 😭😭😭 Im so fucking happy fmmdbsjsb. Okay im done.

Im sorry i can't come up with better chapter names but did yall like the chapter?

Food, MJ, Love

Lovelyn