Chapter 56: Christmas At Neverland

December 24th, 1993

11:23 pm

Alana POV

"Is he sleep?" Liz asked as I walked out of me & Michael's room, closing the door behind me.

"Out like a light." She smirked.

"Good. Because we have a lot of work to do." I smirked & followed her to the living room. In there was Taty, Bill, Linda (she & the kids wanted to help Michael celebrate his first Christmas), Miko (Brando), Taty's boyfriend Dwayne, Karen Faye & Lisa. Damn I really wish she would go her ass home. Don't she got a husband & some kids to attend to? Like goddamn she be here more than I do.

I guess Liz noticed me & nudged me. "Play nice Alana." I rolled my eyes & walked over to Taty. "Okay. So as you all know, Michael has never celebrated Christmas because he grew up as a Jehovah Witness. He's been out for a few years though. So, it's time for him to start celebrating Christmas. He could really use this holiday cheer in this depressing time." We all nodded. She smiled. "Glad you all agree. Now let's get started, shall we? Don't want to be up all night."

5:10 am

In the course of six hours, and with the help of the staff members, Neverland was transformed into a Christmas Wonderland. Surprisingly, weren't none of us sleepy when we were done. So, we decided to make Michael (and ourselves) a big breakfast. While Maria escorted Lisa out (that bitch had to go home to her kids, thank Jesus), we all headed into the kitchen. Maria said she would cook, but we declined. We wanted it to be special.

"So what are we going to make? You know Michael doesn't meat so sausage & bacon are out of the question," Karen said.

"Uh no it ain't Karen. He doesn't eat meat but we do. This breakfast ain't just for him. We deserve it too." Everybody nodded agreeing.

"Besides, it's breakfast. It's not like we're trying a new recipe. We're just making a lot for all of us."

"Yeah. Now let's get to work so we can wake Michael & the kids up at 7." We all nodded & started working on different breakfast foods.

Around 6 o' clock, we were all done. Now we just had to shower before 7 because we had been sweating & shit all night. It's a good thing we had 13 bathrooms. I headed to the bathroom in me & Michael's room & instantly got in the shower, loving the feeling of the warm water on my skin. It was so peaceful. So serene. Unlike my life right. I sighed looking down at my flat stomach & rubbed it.

"Mommy misses you."

"And Daddy," My husband said startling me. But I instantly relaxed when I felt him wrap his hands around my waist. I leaned back against his body as he continued to talk. "You okay? "

"Yeah i'm good. Why are you up so early?" I looked up at him.

"For one, I noticed you had left the bed soon after I fell asleep & two, I smelt that delicious breakfast."

"You didn't go out there yet, right?" I asked about to panic.

"No. Why?" He asked. I knew he was curious & was probably ready to jump out of the shower to see what I was hiding from him.

"Because I want you to wait for me before you eat." He raised his eyebrow & I grinned. He rolled his eyes & grabbed my towel.

"Well let's hurry up & get out cause i'm hungry."

*

After our shower session, we quickly put on our clothes. Michael tried to hurry up & get out of the room but I grabbed him & pulled him back.