Chapter 14: The Warning

Michael POV

I stood there in shock. Did he just really?

"Hello?" I heard a door open & the line went dead. I slammed the phone back on the hook. I can't believe her. I mean, we just got back together!!! What the fuck man?!? I wasn't even hungry anymore. I just went upstairs & locked myself in the room. Forever heartbroken </3.

Janet POV

After about 30 minutes, Michael didn't come out the house. I decided to go see what was taking him so long. I went in & he wasn't in the dining room. But his chicken was. All of it. I figured since he wasn't there he was probably in his room working on a song. I went upstairs & knocked on the door.

"Go away." He sounded all sad & weary.

"Michael?"

"Go away Janet. I just want to be alone." Now he sounded like he had been crying. I started to worry.

"Michael please open the door." It got quiet. I heard the bed squeak, footsteps & he opened the door. He looked so upset. He went back over to his bed as i closed the door behind me. He was laying on his stomach, face facing the opposite direction of me. He was just so happy 30 minutes ago.

"Applehead whats wrong?" He shook his head. I sighed & sat on the edge of the bed. I started rubbing his back.

"A man picked up her phone."

"Who?"

"Alana's." I should've have guessed that. "He picked up her phone. It wasn't even her phone. The hotel phone. What the fuck is he doing in her hotel room anyway? Huh?"

"I uh-"

"What happened to 'I love you'? 'I'll always be there for you'? 'I would never do you wrong'? Pure bullshit i tell you."

"Michael, now i think your jumping to conclusions. Did you actually talk to her or hear them talking?"

He sat up. "Well no-"

"That's it. You just jumped to a conclusion."

"How you know?"

"How you know she cheating on you?" I asked, raising my eyebrow & folding my arms. He sighed.

"You one sassy little girl."

"And you one worried man. Alana loves you too much to cheat on you. Yall just got back together. She loves you, you love her. Now go call her & see whats up." He smiled & hugged me.

"Thank you Dunk."

"You welcome. You know one of us has to be the smart one."

"Whatever."

Michael POV

I got up & went downstairs. I would call Alana now, but i just decided to call her later. Right now i'm going to go hang with my family.

Alana POV

"Jeremiah what are you doing here?" I asked as i put my bag on the table. This nigga sitting in my hotel room & i haven't seen him in almost 6 years!!

"I can't see my favorite girl?" He asked, standing up & walking towards me. I backed up slowly.

"Naw, cause last time i checked you didn't want me. You had all them other hoes. You treated me like a piece of shit." He sighed.

"Lana, baby girl, i'm sorry." I shook my head.

"Its Alana to you. Not baby girl, not baby, not babe, not Lana. ALANA."

"We could work this out."

"We can't work SHIT out. Im happy with Michael." He chuckled.

"That little punk is the reason we aren't together now."

"No. That MAN is the reason i'm happy. YOU are the reason we aren't together."

"I could've swore yall broke up."

"We worked it out & its none of your concern if we did."

"Well if y'all could work it out, so could we."

"Like i said, WE, as in me & MICHAEL worked it out. I'm with him. In a relationship. Not with you."

"Well," he said, inching closer, "I guess that'll have to change." He walked up to me & i kicked him in his 'friend'. He yelped & fell to the ground. I opened the door & ran out. He was right behind me. How he got up so fast, i will never know.

"Security!!!" I screamed. My head of security, John & the others ran out & grabbed Jeremiah. He tried to break free but he couldn't. I hid behind John.

"This ain't over. You & your precious boyfriend better watch out." They carried him out.

"You ok Alana?" I nodded. I'm not going to let him get to me. I'm not scared. Even though i had a feeling i should be....