Team Shadow together again!

Merry Christmas!!! 

Thanks to all you new followers as well as to those who commented!!!

=================================================

+Yuko P.O.V.+

Dinner was really nice although I kept getting weird looks from the sand shinobi but I'm used to weird looks from anyone who steps into my house. I think its because they keep sending me gifts and its cluttering up my house. Everyone must be shocked that my house is so cluttered.

Although I don't understand why they started adding sama and hime to my name. Did I do something amazing that I don't know about. 

I doubt they know who I am because the only people in fit condition to tell anyone who I am would be Za-chan and Haku-chan. But even they would never be able to tell anyone because as soon as they open their mouth to try and let that information out they will suddenly go KABOOM. It's a necessary procedure that all in my team must make. It was either put seals on them to keep them quite, kill them, render them in a coma for the rest of their life, kill them, render them immobile and unable to talk, and of course kill them.

Seeing as its impossible for them to know must mean that I did something that I don't know of. Oh well it shall remain one of the seven mysteries of my head.

Anyway after dinner the atmosphere seemed to get better and everyone started to relax, talk and just have a good time. After I packed all the left overs and gave some to the sand nin for tomorrow which made Kankuro and Temari start crying and repeatedly bowing while thanking me.

They left me feeling terribly confused.

I put the younger ones to bed in my room where they insisted they had to sleep so they could protect me from the boogie man.

I made sure Kaka-chan took Sakura and Sasuke home.

Then Haku helped me finish clean up the kitchen while Zabuza dragged a sleeping Naruto to bed.

After Haku went off to bed I started doing my nightly procedure

take a shower

brush my hair

check on everyone and make sure they are comfortable and tucked in nicely

Lastly I check all the doors and windows to make sure they are locked and the seals are properly in place and functioning.

Well at least that's what I usually do but tonight as I was checking the last of the windows I heard knocking on the front door as well as a sigh and a moan.

As I was making my way to the door the knocking became more persistent.

It suddenly starts to rain and I hear and see the thunder and lightning.

I slowly open my door and I see............................someone drenched in blood with terrifying scars littered on its arms and legs along with a gaping hole in its stomach as well as arrows stuck in its back.

.............

.............

.............

"Daichi what did Satsuki and Ken give you to make you do this?" I calmly ask with slight irritation in my tone

"They said I get to be the one who hugs you first!" He says cheerfully while latching on me 

"Satsuki and Ken come out here I know it was the both of you who made it start storming." I say into the forest trees.