Who are you?

Thank you to all you new followers as well as those who commented!!

Hope you enjoy this kind of confusing chapter.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+Yuko P.O.V.+

'sigh'

I feel like something big and annoying is going to happen.

The last time I got this feeling was when Gorilla and Tiger got into a fight and some rouge ninja decided to come and attack us. Those rouge ninja thought we were distacted and that was their biggest mistake. They ended up in the middle of Gorilla's and Tiger's fight which ended up with 20 bloody rouge ninja and an extinct forest.

It was especially tiring because I had to patch them up (including the rouges) and then I went and remodeled the destroyed area. It's now a big lake area that has plenty of fish and around the edge their is lots of berries. 

Oh well now isn't the time to think of the past I need to start preparing dinner. It's been awhile since I cooked for so many new people at home, it's so exiting. 

I wonder what everyone would like to eat? I know I'll just make some of everything!

List of who is coming

-Temari

-Kankuro

-Gaara

-Baki

-Konohamaru

-Udon

-Moegi

-Zabuza

-Haku

-Sakura

-Sasuke

-Kakashi

-Naruto

-me

List of things I'm going to make is the following

-Barbecue beef and chicken

-Chicken katsu

-Somen

-Ramen

-Curry

-Rice (which in my oppinion is the best thing ever)

-Turkey with stuffing

-Mashed potato

-Steamed vegtables

-Seasoned tomatoes

-Dango

-Chichi dango

-Butter Mochi

-Double chocolate cake

-Pudding

-Lemonade

-Papaya smoothies 

That seems enough for 14 people and the left overs can be used for everyone's lunch.

"Oh Za~chan I need you to go and get me something" I call out after hearing him come through the door

"UGHHHHH YOU DAMN BRAT!!!" he yells and In the back-round I hear Haku-chan's quiet laughter

=============================================

+Temari's P.O.V.+

We arrived at Yuko-sans house and where greeted by this pretty girly looking boy who said his name is Haku.

Her house is amazing she has paintings on almost all her walls made by The Satsuki Hana (first name then last) and now that I think about it Yuko was wearing clothes made by her to. It's said that only the very filthy rich can afford clothes made by her and her paintings are pretty pricey as well.

There are also weapons on the wall made by The Ryuu Hoshi who only makes weapons for select people. Its said that his weapons are of the best quality ever.  By the looks of these weapons they are all custom made and just a regular throwing star or kunai knife would be around $1,000 (to lazy to figure out the Japanese currency) So to think Yuko has custom made weapons that she just uses for displays.

On her music rack she has cd's and instruments signed by The Daichi Moto who is said to be the best music player in all of the five nations. They say he never gives his autograph to anyone. He gave out one autograph and it sold for $1,000,000.

Then the furniture oh my gosh the furniture! The quality as well as the mark on the side of all her furniture means that its made by The Ken Yoshi only the best carpenter in the world. It seems like everything in this house is made by him.

"Is Yuko really filthy rich?" Kankuro ask with his mouth open big enough to fit 20 hot dogs into it and his eyes practically popping out.

"Well she is in the top 5 places to visit in the world as well as the #1 place to eat so she must make a lot of money" I tell him also in heavy shock.

"Maybe all the top people in your magazine know each other and just trade it within their group." Kankuro says 

" I somehow doubt that because its widely known that Hana-sama, Hoshi-sama, Moto-sama, and Yoshi-sama don't get along. They also hate to leave things they made together in one place" I tell him (yes she is calling them by their last names)

"Should we start calling Yuko-san Yuko-hime instead" Kankuro ask 

"We should have been calling her sama to begin with do you know that her shop is really hard to get into because its usually always crowded and in high demand but not only did she let us in when her store finally took a break from the hustle but we got to taste her food for free and we are about to eat more of her food for dinner" I rant to him 

"Yuko-hime it is" He said with Gaara and Baki-sansei nodding in agreement.

But to think Yuko has all of this stuff she could sell it and be happy for the rest of her life as well her children and her childrens children. Now that I think about it her brother Naruto's clothes as un ninja like as it is is made by Satsuki Hana and if this house is anything to go by his weapons must be made by Ryuu Hoshi.

To have all of this Yuko must be someone amazing.

So just who is Yuko Uzumaki?

————————————————————————————————————

Hope you liked this and it wasn't to confusing 

Thank you for reading!