First Game

+Ken's P.O.V.+

To think we were able to fool a Nara. Well I guess Daichi was right when he said we were to keep up our appearances. It's funny when people think of a carpenter they think of someone who is strong and who would ever think that a carpenter could be a tracker.

This will be a peace of cake and when we win none of those little boys will get any closer to Yuko. If there is one thing Satsuki, Daichi, and Ryuu all agree on its that we hate to share Yuko.

The Nara kid comes over and shouts "Get ready. Go"

________________________________________________

+My P.O.V.+

Shino already sent out his bugs and Kiba and Akamaru are smelling for Kakashi's scent.

Ken just stays in the area lazily looking around while quietly muttering to himself.

Everyone minus Daichi and Ryuu (as well as Kiba and Shino who are out finding Kakashi, and Kakashi who is hiding)  look at Ken in triumph thinking that their team will surely win while Daichi and Ryuu look at Ken and smirk.

__________________________________________________

+Kiba's P.O.V.+

As soon as we dash off I look behind me and see that Ken dude looking around clueless.

Shikamaru it looks like things are going according to plan. 

Flashback

"Kakashi-Sensei is going to hide in the ground under the porch" Shikamaru tells us

"Aren't we cheating if you tell us where he's going to hide" I ask not liking the idea of winning a game unfairly against civilians.

"Do you want to win? Trust me when I say if you don't cheat you won't win. Especially since you added that part where the loser has to stay away from Yuko-nee. Let me tell you this that was probably the worst mistake to have been made because now they will slaughter us in the games they won't show any mercy. If there is one thing I have in common with them is that we love Yuko-nee above anyone else and nobody can separate us from her." Naruto tells us in a deadly serious voice scaring the rest of us.

"How troublesome. So pretend to be looking around for ten minutes and then follow a 'lead' you have and you find Kakashi-Sensei all under 12 minutes." Shikamaru says

"You should make it shorter then that. I don't mean to be negative but we're going to lose." Naruto says looking irritated 

"Fine 8 minutes we start 'looking' and find Kakashi-Sensei all under 9 minutes" I say confidently I mean they are only civilians they can't go up against us ninja.

End Flashback

After searching for not even 5 minutes we hear our names being called so we head back.

As soon as we step out of the trees we see the shocked looks of our ex-classmates as well as the disbelieving stares of the two Senseis.

Standing with a smirk on his face and his foot on Kakashi-Sensei's back is Ken 

______________________________________________________

+Kakashi's P.O.V.+

I thought I found a good place to hide I chose in the ground underneath the back deck. I could hear the conversations going on then I heard what Ken was saying

Flashback

"Kakashi-san I know where you are so you minus well come out, besides I don't really feel like getting dirty." 

He is joking he has no ninja training so he definitely cant know where I am so fast.

"Okay I guess I need to get dirty since you being so stubborn"

Suddenly a hand grabs my head and pulls me out of the dirt and drags be out from under the deck. I feel something on my back and see he put his foot on it and I look up to see his face twisted into a smirk but his eyes look as if they can see in the very soul

"I thought you being such a famed ninja would be able to hide better but your attempt was pathetic" He whispers coldly into my ear.

End 

It seems that winning is going to be even harder then we originally thought.

_____________________________________________________

+Ken's P.O.V.+

"I believe that this is my win yes" I ask the shocked little Genin 

"I believe that I'm next so lets get it on with before Yuko comes" Ryuu says while stretching he also takes off his shirt probably to show off his abs to the flimsy little Genin.

"We will beat you Believe it!!!" Naruto shouts looking determined 

"I don't know why you believe you'll win Naruto? Haven't you lost to us in every game you challenged us in?" Daichi ask trying and succeeding in egging on Naruto

"Shut up I'm stronger now and I'll kick all of your butts! Believe it!!!!" Naruto shouts even louder getting all red.

The fat kid comes up and says "The object of this game is to get the flag/flags from the opposing team the flag will be tied on to their belt the team/person who has all 3 flags win" 

I see Ryuu smirk and Dai and I know he has this in the bag because in this game strength doesn't matter what matters is speed.

"Ready.Go!!"

___________________________________________

As promised my chapter that was to be posted by Monday and guess what it's Monday so Yay.

Well hope you enjoyed it and Thank you to my new followers as well as those who voted and especially to those who  commented it is appreciated by well me.

P.S. If any of you have good Naruto fanfictions to recommend can you tell me I have been craving a new great Naruto fanfiction

Thanks