New and Old Friends

Sorry I know I promised a chapter before my school started but my schedule became hectic. Seriously how many things does a school need? And then they gave us homework on the first day!!!! What is up with that.

ok remember I don't own Naruto. If I did I may or may not have made Naruto go against his village (just saying)

Oh and I would like to thank Kumoriko once again for my cover and that info thingy as well as the idea for this story so go check out Kumoriko ok!!!

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

+My P.O.V.+

Yuko rushed to where Naruto was; while we say rushed she actually teleported to him. Yes she knows how to do the same justsu as her father the flying thunder god technique.

When she got to them they where all sleeping except for Kakashi. Seeing this Yuko made sure to hide her presence.

+Yuko+

I hid my presence from Kakashi and watched them from afar in a tree. Being out in the open and using my chakra again brings both good and bad memories. For good memories I remember my team and Sensei; I remember all the times we shared. Then for the bad memories I remember the hellish training we all had to go through.

The reason I was able to become a ninja at such a young age was due to me and my team being a group of prodigies. It became known that we were more aware of the things around us then other children were at the age.

To go into more depth it was proven that my team and I were aware of our surroundings before we were even born. Yes we were aware of things going on in our mothers womb. We all have perfect memory that we can still remember everything from before we were born.

I remember the day I became more aware perfectly. 

*Flashback*

(I know this all seems impossible but I'm sure nothing is absolutely impossible. Plus they are ninja and I always believed a ninja has a higher intelligence)

It was dark but warm and comforting. There was always different warmth's that kept me feeling safe. 

The lady (who in my later months I found out was my mother) always sang or hummed to me.

The man (who later on I found out was my father) would always talk to me. 

At first I didn't understand them to me it seemed like they were just making weird but comforting noises. Slowly I was able to understand the noise they kept making and found out that, that was how they communicated with each other.

As I developed in the warm space I had, and was able to better understand what was being said I was also able to make out the different warmth's I constantly felt. Two of them were my parents because of the way they always went around me in such a loving way it always made me feel safe. The other warmth I always felt since the day I became aware was more hostile and always tried to stay as far away from me as possible. I was very stubborn even in my mothers womb and kept trying to get the other warmth to notice me and to get it to wrap around me the same way my parents warmth did. It took awhile  but finally it gave into my constant pestering and let me wrap myself into it warmth and I tried my best to wrap my warmth around it as well.

I found that I slept constantly for a long period of time. Much longer then my parents slept that's for sure.

From listening to the chatter outside I learned that my parents were very important people and others constantly asked about me. It was tiring even to me.