Second Game

Sorry its short but I'm getting over being food poisoned which is weird cause all I ate when I got it was a lunchables and a slurpee

ehh whatever anyway I promise to every god ever thought of that I will have either another filler of the next chapter up by Saturday night (hawaii time because all you other people are ahead of me time wise) if I don't I will watch my cousin for another week. Trust me when I say that its a horrible task that I won't ever want to do again.

+Ryuu+

"We will definitely win Believe it!!" Naruto shouts in my face

"Ken" I call out blandly causing the rest of the little genin to look at me

Ken pulls out a notebook and flips through it

"Naruto you have lost 320 times out of 321 times you challenged us and you only really won once because you started crying and Yuko made us let you win." Ken tells Naruto while his friends and Sensei are looking at him in shock,pity or just laughing at him.

We only officially met Naruto 5 years ago when Yuko was 10. We randomly came over which led us into meeting a little baby Naruto who seemed to hate us for taking up his sisters attention and since that day he has never failed to challenge us either individually or as a whole whenever we meet up which is only at the most once every other month and only for about 2 weeks and we only did that for the first 3 years. He did challenge us in everything from an eating contest to who wakes up first and even who goes to bed first. It was an amusing year.

"Just start already" Daichi whines from where he is sitting next to Zabuza and Haku

"Okay the object of this game is to get the opposing opponents flag, so Ryuu-san needs to get Naruto and Sasuke's flag while the both of them or at least one of them need to grab Ryuu-sans flag. The flag is located on your belt" the one called Choji announced while we got in position

I usually would go easy on Yuko's brother but he should really know better by now.

"Go!" is announced while Naruto and the chicken butt (or is it duck butt) dart into the forest I hang around and sit down and lean against a tree

I don't know if its because we are assumed to be civilians but they take us as retards. We knew they cheated and told the dog boy and bug boy where pirate was and I know that Naruto and bird butt (chicken and duck are both birds) have their flags tied firmly to themselves so even if I got lucky enough to grab the flag it won't come off. Well at least thats what they think.

Suddenly a whole bunch of kunai and senbon come at me and hit the tree i'm leaning against. Suddenly a whole lot of shadow clones come and try to take my flag .

I grab a kunai from the tree and stab at the ones who come and then the real ones come to attack me and while they come and charge at me I throw some kunais at them which the 'dodge' and I hear them snicker at my poor aim. They go and attack me with a punch and a kick that would put any other civilian into a comma but I dodge and they dash off back to the trees.

I wait for a couple seconds before looking at the chubby kid and holding up two flags

"So do I win" I ask already knowing the answer while they look at me like I made the world go round.

For those who are confused since I suck at fight scenes I will try and clear up how Ryuu got the flags. So when he threw the Kunai's at them and they 'dodged' it, it hit and went through the ties that were holding it to their persona and when he dodged their attacks he grabbed and pulled the flags off of them and they didn't feel it because it was already coming loose. Hopefully that helped but if anyone has a suggestion on how I can rewrite that fight seen feel free to tell me cause for some reason I can't make the things I think of go onto paper not even when I try to draw it.

I will fix my spelling mixups and other stuff one day....... unless it really bothers you then you can just tell me and I'll fix it up when I can

Thanks for the comments and Thank you to those new followers if you have any suggestions on how you think this story should go just message me or whatever the heck its called and I will take it into consideration